Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
franckFRAG

[Palette] Orange color graduation

Hi!

As some of you know, I'm currently working on a new community project, using mainly the colors orange, brown and black. But I'm at a dead end, the orange color doesn't have a good graduation, between the orange, and the dark brown :

j2DxZZll.png

I already use a palette which modifies slightly some orange/red colors, but the brown colors are more delicate in them modified. I would like to preserve the other colors (pink, red for the flesh, and blue, green colors...).

Here is a wad which contains some textures and a palette : http://www.mediafire.com/file/kmxapv2ifm1425c/map-test_color_tn.wad

If somebody can help me to make a better palette or colormap than this, it'd be really nice :)

I rapidly made a screen modified on Photoshop, to give an idea of what I wish (but darker) :

pYvZxzUl.jpg

For a second, I was afraid that you had accidentally shared the entire resource pack haha 

That photoshop'd screen looks more like dull sickly fog than darkness fade- something along the lines of how BTSX worked might be favourable- going to a red-ish tint rather than brown.

I did a bit of work on a better colour palette last year. It should give you a better orange gradient at least: