Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

"Woah!" Crash Bandicoot Doom

This is yet another joke MOD I made. This joke MOD replaces all monsters with the "Woah!" Crash Bandicoot meme.

Below is a video of gameplay of the weapon MOD, as well as links to the MOD.

Go here to get the WAD (the link is on the bottom of the page):

https://sites.google.com/site/nitroactivestudios/projects/-woah-crash-bandicoot-doom

Or go here for the direct link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w7n81a88h968osf/crashbandicootwoahdoom.zip

Damn, I was hoping this would be a true Crash Bandicoot mod and not another Joke.WAD, Might've been a fun mod if it was true.

Edited by dmg_64 : oops, typo.

Childhood ruined! I too was expecting for a true Crash mod and I got super excited, because I used to play Crash 3, Crash Tag Team Racing and Crash of the Titans as a kid. DAMN IT!!!

Just imagine the possibilities! Tropical island maps, portals leading to other worlds, head stomping, spinning, hilarious villains, epic boss fights with Cortex and the rest of his crew, character selection (Crash, Coco, Crunch who is from the later games, e.t.c.) and much more.

But I am not completely sure what weapons would they have. Maybe Coco would have a wrench, Crunch would be a melee fighter and Crash... had apples and Aku Aku, I guess??? (he could throw the apples, which is not any close to the Crash games, but whatever)

So much for playing all of Doom 1 and 2 with this mod. Now I will never Crash the same ever again.

Until tomorrow anyways.

This, the Home Improvement mod, the Seinfield apartment recreation, InstaDoom, HDoom, Fidget Spinner mod, etc.

On 8/12/2017 at 0:52 AM, Glaice said:

Why do the dumb mods get more attention than normal mods?

15 hours ago, Glaice said:

This, the Home Improvement mod, the Seinfield apartment recreation, InstaDoom, HDoom, Fidget Spinner mod, etc.

Because humor is the spice of life.

19 hours ago, Glaice said:

All the mods you just mentioned can be entertaining to people who aren't really into Doom. And besides HDoom, all of them are pretty awesome. 

HDoom is popular? i don't remember seeing any articles about it. :V

the reason people like stupid Doom mods more than the good ones is because the internet likes dumb/funny things, like cat videos and memes. if it were just a megawad with 32 new levels, textures and music, it wouldn't be as funny to watch.

8 hours ago, Ajora said:

All the mods you just mentioned can be entertaining to people who aren't really into Doom. And besides HDoom, all of them are pretty awesome. 

And sometimes for old fans of the games as well. Been playing Doom since I was 14. Pol.wad was one of the most hilarious WADs I've played, back when I first played it.