Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Juji

The_Dark_World.wad

Recommended Posts

s c r e e n s h o t s

c o m p a t i b i l i t y
 

this is a fucking oblige wad please tell me this was a mistake

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, bonnie said:

s c r e e n s h o t s

c o m p a t i b i l i t y
 

this is a fucking oblige wad please tell me this was a mistake

It's oblige wad, sadly. I would more believe if author  put cyberdemon in square and call this his first attempt to draw map.

Share this post


Link to post

yeah it is oblige. OH SHIT i forgot to say that. my bad. i uploaded it only because i thought it is more interesting than other oblige wads. that is all 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

It's oblige wad, sadly. I would more believe if author  put cyberdemon in square and call this his first attempt to draw map.

i forgot to say  it is oblige. sorry. i only uploaded it is because i thought it is more interesting than other oblige wads

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, bonnie said:

s c r e e n s h o t s

c o m p a t i b i l i t y
 

this is a fucking oblige wad please tell me this was a mistake

i forgot to say  it is oblige. sorry. i only uploaded it is because i thought it is more interesting than other oblige wads

Share this post


Link to post

Can't download because I refuse to turn off uBlock because JewfireMediafire implemented those stupid changes. And I really think there should be a single dedicated thread for all things generated maps for Oblige.

 

But why post an OBLIGE megawad? As long as you don't claim credit for building the maps, you will be met with mixed responses for randomly generated levels. If you really want to impress, you considerably edit the maps.

BTW, version 7.666 is out.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Glaice said:

Can't download because I refuse to turn off uBlock because JewfireMediafire implemented those stupid changes. And I really think there should be a single dedicated thread for all things generated maps for Oblige.

 

But why post an OBLIGE megawad? As long as you don't claim credit for building the maps, you will be met with mixed responses for randomly generated levels. If you really want to impress, you considerably edit the maps.

BTW, version 7.666 is out.

i dunno. i just really had a lot of fun playing it. unlikely for oblige wads. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, 38_ViTa_38 said:

Are you an anti-Semite?

Lets not walk down that road. Who cares if he is or isn't.

 

More importantly (and back on topic), why would you share an Oblige wad? I highly doubt anyone will be interested in playing someone else's randomly generated shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jimp Argon said:

Lets not walk down that road. Who cares if he is or isn't.

 

More importantly (and back on topic), why would you share an Oblige wad? I highly doubt anyone will be interested in playing someone else's randomly generated shit.

On the Brutal Doom discord server, Juji claimed that this wad was as close to perfect as an Oblige wad gets. Funnily enough, on Map 11 there's a Cyberdemon stuck behind a piece of rubble that also blocks his rockets.

 

The way he talks on the server also gives the impression of a prepubescent.

Share this post


Link to post

@38_ViTa_38 Nope, am not. it just reflects Mediafire's desperate business practices.

@TootsyBowl: He used 7.50 for the WAD and the way you mention he talks cannot be a good sign.

Share this post


Link to post

Not really but it does add some new things, like a new outdoor area system and placed barrels, blood and player bodies so I don't have to hack them in via prefabs.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Glaice said:

Not really but it does add some new things, like a new outdoor area system and placed barrels, blood and player bodies so I don't have to hack them in via prefabs.

the only bug tootsy and i found was in map 11 or 10 wgere a cyberdemon got stuck in a wall.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Glaice said:

Not really but it does add some new things, like a new outdoor area system and placed barrels, blood and player bodies so I don't have to hack them in via prefabs.

So no more barrels and corpses being used to mark secrets?

Share this post


Link to post

I just cannot believe this joke post actually triggered some people. In fact I am even more surprised by the amount of views. I mean for a joke this is ... 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TootsyBowl said:

On the Brutal Doom discord server, Juji claimed that this wad was as close to perfect as an Oblige wad gets. Funnily enough, on Map 11 there's a Cyberdemon stuck behind a piece of rubble that also blocks his rockets.

 

The way he talks on the server also gives the impression of a prepubescent.

quality ass content* lmao

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, TootsyBowl said:

So no more barrels and corpses being used to mark secrets?


Not as often IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×