Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SOSU

Do you map on a pc or laptop?

I used to have a laptop but I have connected it with monitor, mouse, keyboard and speakers, so basically it was like PC :D

Now I have my gaming pcmasterrace PC :)

I use whatever I have. Right now its a laptop. Gotta have a mouse and disable the touchpad though.

On 9/11/2017 at 1:33 PM, DemonusDefunctus said:

I find it disturbing that I can go into homes without desktops on them...its a tragedy really. These "touch" devices are a scourge on our planet and they make many children and their parents think they are learning something.

Agreed. I feel the combination of too much accessibility and not enough discipline is retarding both the progress of society and technology.

EDIT: @SOSU Indeed it is, I checked the time stamps on page two. At least it's a fresher corpse than they usually are. :D

Edited by Johnatone

Yeah six months necroing for a topic that isn't time dependent is alright I think.

On topic: my apartment just doesn't have a good spot for a permanent desktop. For the longest time I used a partly broken laptop from 2009 that was becoming more and more incompatible with GZDoom. So at the end of last year I treated myself to a $1000 high-end laptop with a GTX 1060 in. I can finally see what Shadowmaps look like! 

On 8/7/2017 at 7:08 PM, SOSU said:

Yes i meant desktop but mostly everyone gets it so i won't change the title ;P

FWIW, when I saw this thread title, my first thought wasn't "oh, he meant desktop", it was "oh my god this guy doesn't know what a PC is." You may wish to edit the title anyway if you believe in the importance of first impressions. :P

1 minute ago, Xaser said:

FWIW, when I saw this thread title, my first thought wasn't "oh, he meant desktop", it was "oh my god this guy doesn't know what a PC is." You may wish to edit the title anyway if you believe in the importance of first impressions. :P

It's a dead thread (even though it got revived today) so nah.