Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raygun30

PK3 map editor

So I've Tried Searching For A Map Editor Like Doom Builder That Could Edit PK3 Files As Doom Builder Can't Edit PK3 I Am Trying To Find An Editor That Can Edit DOOM PK3 Maps So If You Know Any Doom Map Editor That Can Do This Please Tell Me I Need To Know Thanks 

Also I've Found Out That I've Got Doom Builder 2 Which Is Supposed To Open PK3 Files But I Can't Do It For Some Reason  

But I May Be Wrong This Is The Version Of Doom Builder I Have Is It 1 Or 2 I Don't Know As It Does Not Say But When I Tried To Download Doom Builder 2 It Said "Doom Builder Already Running" I Don't Know If It Thinks 1 Is The Same As 2 Doom.PNG.99cf8ba33b1da74dd33d58041e4e9197.PNG

Edited by raygun30 : A Few New Notes

HELLO KANAYA

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SLADE 3 CAN EDIT MAPS IN PK3S

1 minute ago, Gez said:

HELLO KANAYA

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SLADE 3 CAN EDIT MAPS IN PK3S

you tryin' to slide homestuck in here you bastard

aha yeah i'm onto your tricks 

A pk3 file is basically a zip file, given an alternate name for a variety of reasons. It contains the maps within it, usually one level per wad. SLADE allows you to open pk3 files and edit these wads. Alternatively, if you prefer another map editor to SLADE, you can extract an individual map from a pk3 file using an archive program such as WinRar, edit the map in a program like GZDoom Builder, and insert it back into the pk3 file.

Also worth noting: Your writing style is a serious impediment to reading, the complete lack of punctuation even more than the capitalization of every word.

Edited by rdwpa

So Thanks For The Help rdwpa I've Mange To Get The WAD Files Out Of The PK3 File And Now I Understand More About PK3 Files 

4 minutes ago, Nevander said:

That way of typing is extremely irritating to read. I find it to be worse than all caps.

Well I Sorry I Am Not A Grammar Nazi Like You Who Has To Type Like It's The 1800s 

This Is Typing Like A Dumb Kid MLG Lmao I Luv It

This is proper writing, always were, and so it will be for a long time.

oH mY gOd tHiS iS gEtTiNg iNtEnSe

edit: also if you check this guy's post history, you'll see that the used to write all-lowercase. i wonder what's next

i might've given him an idea though OH MY GOD NOOO

W̸̛͎̏́̂̇̒̃̕ȩ̷͈̲̳̲̭̪̋͗͜͝͠l̷̨̻̻̖͎̥͚̿ͅl̸̥͙̙̣͕͉̦͇̳̦̈́̿̆͐͊̽ ̴̨̧̧̡̯͇̹͔̙̲̲̞̣͆̐͐̏̉̂͒̑ͅͅI̸̢̜͓͇̯͙̲͙͔͕̤̗͑́͗͂́̀̿̏̃͘ ̸͙̞̮͇̀̑̔͑̎́̈́͌̾̂̈̉͝͝Ş̴͎̘̬̗̱̞͎͓͆̍͒̅́ǫ̴̻̯̃̂̾̅̉̓̑͘͝r̶̨͈̻̞̲̣͔̓̓͑͒̍̓͛̓̏̀͒̒͜ř̸̡̡̨̭̥̻̻̫͔̳̣̹̯̦͔̽̃͋̌ÿ̶̧̩͚̦̱͍̣̲́̏̚̚ ̵̡̝͕͙̣͖̥͉̟̞̪̒̈́̂͛͠ͅĮ̶̺̝̖͎̱̰̅͘͝ ̴̢̛̮͕͉͕̘̻͈̼̹͈̘̓̿̈́͊͆A̸̺̙͕̻̓͒̂͊̊͊̓̒̕͝m̷̘͊͂̒͗̀̏̏̊̅́̉̑͗̂ ̸̣̙̪͓̖̰̯̹͖̺͑̊͛͐̌̇̽͐̽̅̚͝͝Ń̴̡̧̝̣̀̾̉o̵͓̩̗͈͎̳̲͙̫͖̜͚̽͑̏̂̊͂̐̔̑́͘͘ẗ̷̹̖̟̝̝̥̝̲ ̶̤̣̃̓́̓́̑̏͗̚À̵̳͇̦̲͇̙̹̻̅̔̽͌̅̑͂̔̕̚͘͝ ̴͔̥̣̪̺͙̲̱̀̎ͅĢ̷̨̛͓̞͎͇͕͔̻͊͌̈͋́̐͒̉̉͗̀̐͝͝r̷̢̧͉̳̫͓̭̜̜̞͇͚̫̍̇̿̌͜ͅa̷͍̱̬͇̬̯̗̕ṃ̶̨̲̗̳̋̐̈͗͊̆͑̄͠͠͝m̷͔̙͓̠̻̯̯͙͇̰̾̑̈͆ȧ̷̮͉͔̫̯͗̔͂̎̄̂̀̅̎̑̚r̶̙̻̲̰̙͖̞̭̜̬͙̝͋̐̈́̃̽̈͒̏͋̓̌͘͝ ̷̡̡͔͎͖̪͖̕͘Ň̴̛͙͉̋̈ḁ̵̭͇̙̜̿̈́ẑ̶̡̤͖̩̘̰̩̫̙͍̟̫́̿̅̓̈̀̉͂͂̓̇̕͘i̴̤͓͚̘̼̱̗͕̝̘̊́̈́̿͆̽̊͆̂͗͒͌ ̸̨͚̘̺̗͙̭͇͉̘͕̓͑̂͌͠Ḽ̸͇̪̥̩̟̘̝͈͎̻͓͑͂̔͘į̸̨̨͇̺͈̺̺̩̝͕̘̠͗̉̏̏k̴̢̠͖͖̪̭̹͓̹͉͙̽̌̈́͋͂̂͋͂̽̏̋̌̾e̸̜̝̩͆̈́̀̈́ ̶̹͈̝̈͊̅̒͘Ÿ̷̧̲́̄̿̀̕o̸̡̧̜̭͙̟̪̯̯͍̿̀͝ứ̶̠͒̒̿̈́͒̇̐̒͛̅̌ ̸̨̢̱̤̪͈̮͖̣͚̱̓̓͗̉͛̇̀̒͊̑͒̂̊͝W̷̡̬̮̳͕̗͈̻̙̭̣̫̙̤̲̓̄̊͐̋̑̕h̵̡͇͓̻̜̋̀̍́̃̈ͅȍ̸̼̺̩̫̒̓̅̅̀́ ̴̡̧͍̞̱̭̿̌̏̈́̅́͗͜͠ͅH̷̡͇̩͙̖̙̮͎͐̔̂̊̾̔̽͊̈́͛́́͌̐͒͜a̸̛̗̠̜̗̞̗͉̥̋̈́̎̏̏s̵̨̢͈̗͎̟͍͓̈́͛̿̃ ̴̛͔̻̬͔̝̿̔͐̈́̏̄̌̇͋͑̃̕T̶̟͔̰̊̇͛̐́̊͠ǫ̴̢̤͔̤̙̝͈͎͑́̅̕ ̸̨̪̖͖̟̘̜̹̑T̶͓̻̲̩̯͉͔̻͇̩͓̹̎̾̎͜͝y̶̢̢̢̪͙͉̫͍͎̗̍̊͐̂ͅp̵̱͉̱͂̈́ę̴͇͍̻͕̾̓̋̔̓̂̈́͑̉̽̉̋̕͜ ̵̧͍̪̥͙̰͍͙͗̾̈́̂͜ͅḺ̷̛̗͐̑̋͠i̸̟͆̒͗̓̈́͒̽̂̄̄̐͠͝k̷̢͎̘̰͉͉͖̱͓͔͎̭̻͊̄̊͆̕͜͠ę̶̡̝̹͚̜͓͓̗̬͖̙̉̓̈́̏̄̑͛̈́ ̸͈̯̣͍̃̋͑̈́̂̅̆̀͑͛̀̑̉̈́̚I̶̭͍̊̏̍̓́̊̋͗̓͛͗͘̚̕͝t̸̨̧̨̟̜͔̜͇̗̯̹̬̞̤̠̆͗́̽̚'̷̨̰̻͖͓̬͚̗̣͝s̴̡̙͕͗̆̈́͛͗͊̉ ̶̛̲̈̂͝ͅͅT̴͈̝͖̒̆͆̅̈́̔h̴̡̫̻̯͍̩̪̦͖̙̥͑̐͛͋͋̋͑̋̊̅̕̚ě̸̢͖̹̻͓̑͠ ̷͎̤̺͔́1̷̡̗̻͕̞̪̣͔͎̣̺͇̞͔̂̉́͑̌8̴̢̡̡͚͔̥̖̗̠͙̼͉̫́̉̔̂̔͌0̴̡̨̩̭̱͍͙̪͙̗̣̝̙̳̈́̍̏̂͜0̷̧̢̣͍̙̻̳͇͍̥̩͔͉̼͚̈̀̎͐̊̔̆̈́̈́̐̑̚͝ş̵̤̬̪͖̼̥̫͎̥̰̣̘̞̱͆̀͂ ̴̰̜͈̻͖̥̃̎͑̐͊̽̒͋͆̊̕ ̸̮̗͉̣͉͖͑́͂̄̑̂̅́͋̍

Why Is Everyone So Triggered About My Typing

It's Just How I Type Now If You Are Going To Get Mad About It Then You Need To Stop Okay 

i can only imagine it literally took you 18 days to type that because of just how time consuming it is

and if by some teensy tiny sliver of a chance you aren't a meme, it triggers people because it's really, really hard to read

Why You Got To Be Such A Fucking Jerk Like Seriously If You Are Just Going To Fucking Be A Asshole Then Fuck Off Like I Am Sick Of Of People Like You 

@raygun30, please try to write normally.

Writing in a way that annoys anyone who tries to read your posts is not likely to lead to any positive interactions here, and you're surely here to get answers to your questions, not to get into fights, right?

I've locked this thread because the question has been answered and there's not much more to say in it.