Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SavageCorona

Just what the HECK has been happening this past year?

Oh baby it sure has been a while since I was around these parts. Just came up to a year in fact. So just what shiggy's been goin diggy while I've been gone?

Love what you've done with the place by the way.

The forums, as you noticed.

ZScript, I think?

D4D, D4T, Zion, and other cool Doom 4 mods

Freedoom 0.11 released.

Deutex was revived.

Doom 64: Retribution aka Doom 64 maps that run on GZDoom via PWAD. Prepare to ditch the Absolution TC once it's final release happens.

TNT Revilution finally released and most likely to receive the Mordeth award

Lilith and NoDoom released (heh)

Possible universal MAPINFO implementation

Possible universal feature set implementation on various ports

GZDoom moved to GPL, I think

The occasional shitposter

Etc

Edited by Voros

No one is quite sure.  I know he was older...that's where most of the worry is stemming from.  He just suddenly stopped posting or logging on.  

Oh also, this is TraceOfSpades.  The forum software switch allows us to change our names once a year.

Heh.  I should have just kept you guessing.  Good to have you back, man.  I was bummed when you left.

Yep!  In fact, I just saw that your last post before you're hiatus was in a thread I made called "Phobophobia."

You shared your fear of deep sea and deep space.

I joined

Now I may be quite biased on this but I believe it to be worth mentioning

New people came and became part of this forum. Some people left this forum or got banned. 

@Tracer @SavageCorona

Mods, mods, mods, mapsets, mods, mods, even more mapsets, shitty BD update (water physics and other stuff), even more mods, entered this forum, mods and more mapsets. Doom stuff in a nutshell...

I knew doomworld since 2010 , but did not bother making an account , because I just wanted to play doom and not talk about it. Not until this year/month that I decided , "heh.. why not make an account" . 

Yes please, I am very hypocritical so please be wary.

14 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

@Tracer @SavageCorona

Mods, mods, mods, mapsets, mods, mods, even more mapsets, shitty BD update (water physics and other stuff), even more mods, entered this forum, mods and more mapsets. Doom stuff in a nutshell...

I am uncertain why I was tagged here.  But right on.  Haha

*Cough* try out Doom II Redux on idgames and tell me it's good *cough* 

Just now, Tracer said:

I am uncertain why I was tagged here.  But right on.  Haha

*Cough* try out Doom II Redux on idgames and tell me it's good *cough* 

...couugh....ugh...I'll...cough...test it when...ugh...I have time...cough...

We can use some cough drops.  Can we make an enemy that drops cough drops and kill it with the quickness?

Yeah the admins memed me a bit when I was basically spamming the place with shitposts and set my post count to like 65535 a good few years ago. Good times.

58 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

@SavageCorona

I saw that BD video and the water effect was pretty cool actually. I don't care much for BD for what it is but I like what kind of stuff Mark is doing with the engine.

6 minutes ago, SavageCorona said:

I saw that BD video and the water effect was pretty cool actually. I don't care much for BD for what it is but I like what kind of stuff Mark is doing with the engine.

Believe me, I saw enough BD stuff for the last 3 days and to me, the features are at least....debatable. To each its own...

People died but a net positive of them are still alive though you'll probably find them net negative with polarizing opinions. The net flogging will continue until morales improves.

Also I completed ... a doom map. Yeaa !

I have been receiving strange bell-ringing-like CCTV signals from this SETI channel and I wondered why. Guess the software transition included friends -> followers conversion. :P

True. My birth's game is called SimCity 4.

(someone please list other 2003 games)

^  I forgot if I typed this... if I had then it disappeared.. wot

So, welcome back! I've been missing you.