Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SavageCorona

Just what the HECK has been happening this past year?

2 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

So, where does post hell go when it dies?

Where do the zeros and ones of software go when you delete them?

15 hours ago, SavageCorona said:

I wondered why I recognised your older posts but not you as a person lol

There's also his member title, which is classic TraceOfSpades :)

10 hours ago, dethtoll said:

There's also his member title, which is classic TraceOfSpades :)

I aim to please.

It's a funny title because it is taken out of context and more than likely conveying a different message than what I actually said which earned me the title.

Plus, the comma at the end looks odd, adding to the humor.

But even funnier is the fact that for reasons unknown, I was never able to even see my custom title until the forum software switch.

Edited by Tracer

i don't think people not being able to see their shameful titles was due to "reasons unknown." pretty sure that'd be deliberate. 

I'm not sure why they would deliberately hide it from him. I've always been able to see my shitposter title. Well deservedly of course.

Yeah it's like GoatLord not being able to see "*hits blunt*" before every post of his in EE.

Beats me.  I can see it now though.  

I was upset when GoatLord got clean and put down the blunt...it gave his posts character.

Don't worry, your custom title still gives your posts the exact character we know you for.

I just don't want to argue with people here anymore.  It never accomplished anything.

On 8/9/2017 at 8:36 AM, Tracer said:

GreyGhost is presumed dead...

Man I hope that's not the case. Still wondering what happened to him. Is there any way to find out?

Why presume a member is dead? SavageCorona came back 1 year later, but did anyone presume he's dead? Unless GreyGhost doesn't appear within 5 years, we might as well presume he's dead by then.

Let's see..

• RDND 1.6 released
  • GZDoom has gone GPL
  • ZDoom's development discontinued.
  • MaxED ragequits on GZDoom Builder, ZZYZX continues it as GZDoom Builder Bugfix

14 hours ago, Voros said:

Why presume a member is dead? SavageCorona came back 1 year later, but did anyone presume he's dead? Unless GreyGhost doesn't appear within 5 years, we might as well presume he's dead by then.

If I recall correctly, outside attempts at reaching him have also failed.  For someone like him who has been here for eight years and was well respected around here, a sudden vanishing act is very off-putting.

18 hours ago, Voros said:

Dude, keep in mind that he's 63. Years old. It's not uncommon for people to die at that age, at all.

I'm aware, but it's a bit rude to assume a person is dead without solid proof.