Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Red

Cyberpunk

Do you guys like cyberpunk? What are your favorite works of fiction that fit into the genre.

Also for those interested, apparently Deadpool's director of all people is set to direct a Neuromancer movie????

http://deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-tim-miller-neuromancer-william-gibson-movie-fox-simon-kinberg-1202145496/

But yeah, post some cyberpunks my dudes, novels, games, movies, music, anything.

Shadowrun-Hong-Kong-123927.jpg

I like the classics: Blade Runner and Neuromancer. Games-wise, Deus Ex certainly counts.

2 minutes ago, wheresthebeef said:

I'm also anticipating cdProjekt's Cyberpunk game.

Same, glad there were some news not too long ago confirming the tabletop classes will be available in some way.

WECXE3f.png

Anachronox was quite an enjoyable game. It was one that stood out for its imaginative and distinct design choices - one of the most peculiar being its turn-based combat. I'm ashamed to say I never actually finished it, though I certainly plan on it soon, if not just for its storytelling and dialogue.

gCxwR.jpg

From Movies this is what got me most:

From Games this one is one of my faves after Deus Ex:
Hard_reset_03.jpg

And for final, there's the map i made for Unreal Tournament 3 that tries to focus a bit more the Cyberpunk setting UT3 have:

I live on hi tech, low life.

that aside, The Matrix trilogy sparks my life in cyberpunk. and Equilibrium is my all time favorite movie on that setting.

I'm a big fan of cyberpunk. Love the shadowrun returns games. Also made my own cyberpunk adventure some 15 years ago called Nimrod.

Theres quite a few great games that fit in the Cyberpunk genre.

Deus Ex Series

Shadowrun Returns Series

Hard Reset

Omikron:The Nomad Soul

Blade Runner - The Adventure Game

Anarchy Online

Anachronox

E.Y.E:Divine Cybermancy

Unreal Tournament

System Shock 2