Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grain of Salt

Like this post if you like ice cream

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH for ice cream!

Either rocky road or mint chocolate chip for me. Ice cream sandwiches and orange creamsicles too, if they count.

Unliked it so I can like it again  :p

I eat a lot of ice cream in summer. All kinds, mostly fruity, chocolate chips and pistachos. I should like my own post.

I usually like ice cream, specially chocolate or fruity types, but too bad I am feeling extra rebellious today so no like for your post

Like this post if you like Post Hell and feel this is bound to end up there!

While I wasn't a fan of your thesis nor presentation, you've won me over with your cold, delicious facts.

I used to pour coffee in ice cream and then mix it all up. Might do that again soon, but nowadays i like to eat each flavour seperately.

I don't particularly care for the normal stuff unless it's been made into a shake or dropped into root beer, but I love soft serve.

oh what the hell *likes*

I prefer frozen lemonade though nowadays, especially from Sonic Drive-Thru. [Homer]Mmmm... frozen lemonade.[/Homer]

I like any and every type of food that even remotely resembles ice cream. :-) The more butterscotch, caramel, chocolate, peanut butter, pecans, etc., the better!

Nice like farm, matey.

I like all regular ice cream there is (no expensive or luxury ice cream pls my wallet cannot handle it). Which makes ice cream shopping a real adventure because... well... I like all flavors, but some flavors are better, plus that one is cheap but is it worth it...? Waste of time. Wish I had a refined taste so I knew instantly what I would like and need.

EDIT: I hate cones and I want cups. I also like my ice cream served with itself. Or in a cake. Mmm ice cream cake.