Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Doom: Gore Prisons

Shit.  I didn't specify that it is zdoom (doom in doom format) and instead just put in doom format.  Sorry guys.

Exactly, you shouldn't. Someone could easily turn the project into shit by adding custom sounds that are... shit.

Czech, let's do it like this.  You add your sounds, and have some people test out your map.  If the people who test it out don't think they're bad, then right on.

I am curious about what sounds you had in mind.

Just do me a favor and send any custom sounds you want to use to me first, and I'll let you know if it'll be acceptable.

UAC Janitor, you may have Map15.

Eradrop...unfortunately there are now no more slots available.  However, I will place you in the second tier mappers list and in the event that a mapper doesn't work out, you will be next.  

Also, nice avatar!  Haha

On 8/12/2017 at 0:12 AM, nxGangGirl said:

Screenshot_Doom_20170811_230758.png

That pistol better have nonlethal darts in the clip...

Some floor plans for Map01.  It's a small prison facility with a lot of gory decorations.  How appropriate!

Screenshot_2017-08-14-10-43-02.png

Spoiler

VtTiw08.png

aqAAqSV.png

qzhdk4O.png

Some early blocking out of map 3. It takes place on some sort of rig on the ocean in the aftermath of a battle. Going for a more sandboxy progression than I usually do, with most of the gameplay taking place in these buildings which you can tackle from multiple directions in almost any order.

Very spacious, Plusw.  I like those shots.  Kind of reminds me of Mother Base from MGSV.  Eh, @Vorpal?

Edited by Tracer

23 hours ago, Tracer said:

Shit.  I didn't specify that it is zdoom (doom in doom format) and instead just put in doom format.  Sorry guys.

Too bad. I don't want to map for that format. I want to map only for vanilla/limit-removed format. Take me out of your project.

@printz you can still map in Boom format if you want to. You don't have to map in ZDoom format. The formats supported go up to ZDoom format

Edited by CzechMate29200

No worries, printz.  Sorry about the confusion.

@Eradrop, welcome to the team!  You will be taking printz's old slot.

Like this status if you like Doom.

Ignore if you prefer Halo.

When Doom³ was released, Master Chief was laughing.  When Doom resurrected in 2016, that was for us.

Remember...Doomguy is watching.