Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Doom: Gore Prisons

There was some confusion on my end.  I thought limit removing meant that you can use features present in ZDoom, but that's not what it means.  I am mapping in ZDoom (Doom in Doom Format).  So I went back to the OP and made sure it was made abundantly clear now that this is not a Limit Removing project as I originally thought it was because I was confused over what Limit Removing meant.

5 hours ago, MrGlide said:

Ya, Sorry but I'm going to back out as well. Sorry trace.

Aw, that's too bad.  It's okay though.  It's my mistake.  When I do a vanilla project, I'll contact you.  I was excited to see you involved.

7 hours ago, Eradrop said:

Someone can upload the link for cc4 texture?

Just search for Community Chest 4 in the Downloads section. It will give you two WADs in a zip file. cc4-tex.wad is the one you need.

6 hours ago, UAC-Janitor said:

MAPINFO is allowed btw? jumping to?

Absolutely no jumping or crouching.  For the mapinfo question, depending on what you want to change.  Message me any questions that pertain to that.

Also, update on map 01.  I will be finishing the texturing today and will require a playtester.  Any interested parties that are mapping for this project, please like this status and I'll message you a copy.

My map is coming along.  It's actually done, aside from the texture issues you pointed out, Czechers.

Going to start on Map07 this week.

@CzechMate29200, when you fall off of those floating platforms, the floors should kill you, but they don't.

3 minutes ago, Tracer said:

@CzechMate29200, when you fall off of those floating platforms, the floors should kill you, but they dont

Not yet, TresLeches. This is because I still have some sectors to make. If I set the "floor" to kill you before I make all the sectors i need. And make the sectors after that, they will inherit the "kill" properties. And then I have to set each and every one of them back to normal. Work smart, not hard!!! ;)

TresLeches is fucking phenomenal.  My girlfriend's family introduced me to it.

Mexicans are god tier chefs.

On 8/21/2017 at 11:21 AM, CzechMate29200 said:

So how's everybody's maps coming along? Here's a few screenshots of my map, Life after Death

Jesus Christ. I need to step up my game

What @danielhday said is true.

I have been busy with other things and, after two people who were helping with/lead the project were banned also, I kinda lost interest. I've been a bit lazy with this one and haven't contacted the mapping team. My original map for this wad is now part of my Cursed project (map 08), as well as an unreleased deathmatch map which I was planning to edit for this project as well (now part of map 07). I do not plan on contributing to his wad.

Oh, I get it... I'll see what to do... Probably going to join the other forum and posting there my stuff...

However, it'a kinda of funny see that 2 project i'm in and the original author of the projects are been banned permanently from here...

18 hours ago, danielhday said:

Tracer has been IP banned from Doomworld, according to one of the posts in that forum. That means he can't do anything with the Doomworld Gore Prisons project.

Ouch, how did that happen?

3 hours ago, Quantum Dranger said:

Ouch, how did that happen?

Trace actually wanted to leave. He didn't have any interest on staying on this site. He ghosted for a little while, and now I guess he's completely gone.

CzechMate, who was supposed to assist me after Trace's departure, was banned for his behavior (I think).