Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

CrazyDoomguy Skybox

Hello, on this thread I will publish my skybox. You can download it and check. If you see some problem with picture, you can inform me.

On first this is a skybox from many different WADs that I collected. I just dont found megaskypack...  

Skybox

Now here is mine skybox. Most picture are 128x256 pixel and PNG format. This format can run only on Gzdoom. On Doom or Prdoom run only with graphic doom format. It is unlikely that one of the PNG can be converted into a doom format with a good looking...

MySky

PS: If you found one picture in internet and you want have this as sky, send me per PM and I can make this with photoshop. These shall not difficult looking.

Here is some pictures

CDHELL2.png

CDHILL3.png

CLOUD4.png

CLOUD5.png

CLOUD9.png

Edited by CrazyDoomguy

I will tell you what...

First of all, these are really cool, no doubt of that.

Second thing, These skies in png format so it's means they can work only for ZDoom/GZDoom or sourceport like that.

If I want to make a map for zdoom or any source port like that, i would rather use skybox of 6 parts, or 128×1024.

I think you should play with the collors and try to change the skies so they will work with doom pallete.

I must say again, very cool skies.

great job, i really like the first, second and last one and  i will use them sometimes for sure. how long it took you to made it?

32 minutes ago, Mr. Trotl said:

great job, i really like the first, second and last one and  i will use them sometimes for sure. how long it took you to made it?

Every picture different. Standart was 15-45 second