Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CzechMate29200

Non-id Software games that you like to play

In general there would be way too many to list. But that I play regularly right now?

XCOM Enemy Within with Long War

Already beat vanilla XCOM 2, waiting for the expansion to try Long War 2

Hitman 2016

Shadowrun Returns

Once I'm done with Shadowrun (and Wolfenstein) I want to get back to Pillars of Eternity, Dark Souls III, STALKER Call of Chernobyl and the Metro games. Oh and maybe do some new playthroughs in New Vegas and Dragon's Dogma, also Battlefleet Gothic Armada and maybe Dawn of War II.

In reality I'm just going to die.

698.jpg

I liked Halo CE. Something about it was so pleasing. I want to play the other games in the franchise too (even Halo 5). I've played that Halo Spartan Strike, Halo Spartan Assault and a bit of ODST too.

Dead Island's quarantine zone area will always be engraved in my mind. I've never been so afraid of entering an in-game area so much before. Fucking scary. I should properly play the game again (couldn't finish it because the CD got corrupted).

As for mobile games, Overkill 1 is simple and amazing. Gonna have to try out Overkill 2 also. Fuck 3 though.

Remember Carnivores 2 and Ice Age on PC? The mobile versions are way better than the PC versions, featuring new dinos and animals, new weapons, better environment design (the sun is now real and water moves more like water :D) and more stuff. Good old Carnivores. Fuck Cityscape though.

Currently have a level 40 martial artist in Anarchy Online. Maybe this time I'll have patience to level up to 200.

Street fighter 3:3rd strke
KoF 2002
Demon's crest (if i don't replay it every 6 months i might die XD)

1 hour ago, Voros said:

Dead Island's quarantine zone area will always be engraved in my mind. I've never been so afraid of entering an in-game area so much before. Fucking scary. I should properly play the game again (couldn't finish it because the CD got corrupted).

You got me wanting to play the Dead Island games again and save up for Dying Light. I know people give Dead Island a lot of shit but I really enjoyed the games. ._.

Other games that I play at the moment that aren't iD games:

• F.E.A.R. (the first one and their expansions, Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate; I didn't like 2 and 3 is barely better than 2 to me because it has Point Man again and because Bucket dies)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (mainly the Call of Chernobyl mod that takes all of the maps from the three games and cut content and mashes them into a giant sandbox; hella fun stuff and worth a try if you have Call of Pripyat)

I don't play much or deviate from Doom and those games, to be honest. :I

Been working my way through the Resident Evil and Dark Souls games. Finished RE6 a couple weeks ago. Have been playing DS2 ever since.

I've played a ridiculous amount of games. So it's kind of hard to answer your question in a broad perspective. If you mean recently or right now, Been jamming on some slime rancher, but the end game is really boring so I uninstalled it. About to replay RE 4 again. on pc this time! I fist had it for the game cube, then I got it for the ps2, then X360, and now pc. :D.

I play stupid amounts of World of Warcraft, usually while I'm editing Doom levels.  Just queue for a dungeon, alt-tab out, and build until the queue dings.

Others I play or replay quite often:

• Dawn of War: Soulstorm
  • Mass Effect 1-3
  • Space Hulk: Deathwing
  • Descent 1 and 2
  • A bunch of games in Mame
  • No Man's Sky

Dark Souls 2, Castlevania Curse of Darkness, Monster Hunter, God Eater, Toukiden and Shadow of the Colossus are among the games I like to play/replay the most.

The Unreal Series

The Deus Ex Series

The Left 4 Dead series

The Half Life Series

The Civilization Games

The Heretic/Hexen Series (if this counts as non Id)

Call of Duty: 1, 2, The Modern Warfare series, and the Black Ops series

Blood

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Payday 2

Fist Full of Frags

Space Station 13

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra when the damn thing will run

Minecraft for about about a week every month

Some of the older Battlefield games with my friends every now and then

Super Street Fighter 2 and the Alpha series

and the rare nes or snes game like Duck Tales, or Ninja Warriors again

Or even rarer Mame32 game, like Mappy or the two to four player beat 'em up games like The Simpsons, TMNT, or The Punisher for examples.

Also, while not video games. I enjoy pen and paper RPGs with my friends, including but not limited to;

PathFinder

Dark Heresy

World of Darkness

Edited by nxGangGirl

Umm... Half-life and similar stuff. I played almost every Source based game and mod. So far I have really enjoyed:

- All Half-life titles

- Portal games

- Opposing Force and Blue Shift

- Azure Sheep

- Sweet Half-life

- L4D(2)

- Half-Rats (all of them, waiting for full release of Parasomnia)

- Fistful of Frags was really nice

- Sven Coop

- They Hunger

I could list everything but I am stopping at these ten. I can mention TFC and TF2 aswell.

I play many different games, when I am not playing Doom and here are some of them:

Heretic/Hexen/Strife

Diablo (just started on that)

Thief Gold

CS:GO

Deus Ex (mostly the first game)

Tyrian 2000

Daggerfall

CoD 4

Crash of the Titans

Crash Tag Team Racing

Tomb Raider Series

Hitman Series

Assassin's Creed Series (until Black Flag)

GTA San Andreas

Pokemon Firered

Paladins (free Overwatch, fun with friends)

Rocket League (try-hard simulator, at least when I want to get the ball to the goal)

On 8/14/2017 at 4:56 AM, MrGlide said:

I've played a ridiculous amount of games. So it's kind of hard to answer your question in a broad perspective. If you mean recently or right now, Been jamming on some slime rancher, but the end game is really boring so I uninstalled it. About to replay RE 4 again. on pc this time! I fist had it for the game cube, then I got it for the ps2, then X360, and now pc. :D.

Same thing I'd have to write an essay if I had to write even half the games. (Not counting games like heretic which probably has a time played as ridiculous as doom's)

Most recent ones that I actually liked enough to remember:

Crypt of the necrodanceR

Darkest Dungeon

Super Meat Boy (God the secret levels were brutal)

Dwarf Fortress (Does it count if I have no idea wtf am I doing?)

Age of wonders 2\3

Warcraft 1-3\WOW

Oxygen Not Included (another game where I had no idea wtf is going on, adds to the fun!)

Don't starve SW\Together

Bioshock 2 for the millionth time

Cook Serve Delicious

Heroes of the Storm

The list is gonna be extremely shrinked since my gpu drew its last breath a couple of weeks ago.. Not like I mind doom and necrodancer spam.

I also play lots of old shmups, like Gradius or Batsugun:

Note: I am not whoever is doing these longplays.  I put the videos here for people unfamiliar with either game.