• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CzechMate29200

Tell us about your pets...

Describe your fuzzballs to all of DW :)

My Pets:

10 Cats...

Tinky is an all black male cat that is very friendly and loves to rub on you. He's also the one that got ran over recently (he's recovering really well)

Winky is one of our male brown tabbys. He can be pretty grumpy sometimes, and will pick on the others we he's really fucking pissed off :)

Kix is our first cat, we got him in 2013. He likes to be away from other cats and loves to be near you. Though he can be grumpy as well :3 (he's a dude also)

Rascal is our other male brown tabby, to be honest, this guy is a fucking fatass. He loves to be pet on. And is almost like a father to our 2 kittens

Jax is one of our Siamese kittens. He's a guy. And he's also psychotic. It's funny watching him run back and forth across the house for no appearing reason whatsoever.

Bella is the other kitten. This one is female. She looks like she's sleepy and cross-eyed. She is often pretty calm, and doesn't get into too much trouble. :)

Fat Fluff (rough translation) was our first female cat. She's super fluffy and makes for a great pillow :). She's often grumpy with the other cats. And she likes to sleep on her back

Mazerati is a stray that just kinda decided he lives here now :). He is a grey tabby. He loves to be pet on and surprisingly gets along with the other dogs and cats just fine. He doesn't even attack the chickens!

Psycho is another cat that just decided to live with us. When she wondered to our house, she had lost all her kittens, unfortunately...she is nonstop running and playing. While taking 15 minute naps in between :)

Fatboy is our fluffy grey tabby that loves to be pet on and held. But is quite the asshole with other cats. He stays outside most of the day as he prefers it better

DOGS:

Goldy is our current oldest dog, we got her in 2014 after our previous dog passed away from old age. She is always right there in your face, begging for attention and is very playful. :)

Blue, is our other dog that we got last year after another dog of ours passed away from old age as well. We got him to accompany Goldy. And he does that well. He's always right there begging for attention and has a pretty mean bark. And he's HUGE!!!

Non-pets:

14 hens, and one rooster

Edited by CzechMate29200

He's a lazy fat little shit who farts a lot and eats anything that fits in his mouth and I love him with all my soul

t0ejmZo.jpg

I just realized that applies to me too so I guess I know where he takes it from.

This is Willie.  He is a good boy that loves to do good boy things.  His favorite food is spaghetti (which he knows as "skeddies").  He is the great-grandson of the first Chihuahua we ever owned in 2004.  We used to breed Chihuahuas and Willie is the last one we kept.  He is a unique Chihuahua...he doesn't shake all the time.

Screenshot_2017-08-15-11-42-27.png

Five cats: Tenchi, a Siamese; Lizzy, who is a long hair tortie with a very sweet personality; Douglass, a medium hair black cat that is extremely mellow; Stormy, a torbie (tortie-tabby color mix) Manx; and last but certainly not least, Nikko, a blonde Norwegian Forest Cat that is just the sweetest thing I've ever met and loves to cuddle in bed.

Fish: A Betta named Jack, two angelfish named Dancer and Lace, upside down catfish, pictus catfish, panda catfish, a pleco named Oscar, silver danios, a hujeta gar named Saul, kuhli loaches, some guppies, and I think a few others.

We also have a halloween crab named Rick.

The funny thing is that I'm extremely allergic to cats.

I'v an all black cat named Felix. Someone abandoned her near my house, She had been Declawed. Shes a good cat that doesn't get along with other animals. I'v also a Dog named Pup Pup, Shes a laberdoodle, She's really smart, She understands english a bit (that floors me, never had a dog like that), lovey and super non aggressive. She's all black as well.

I still have a cat. Name is Cate 2 because me and my friends and family are unimaginative (Cate is kinda my nickname, and "Era Di Cate" is italian for "Here is the cat!", according to my friend who "knows" italian). Either way Cate 2 is a kitten-becoming-a-cat mashup of dark and light gray fur. As a kid I wanted to teach a kitten how to fight people a la Snark, but with age I became smarter, and I kinda consider Cate 2 my spirit animal's clone's pet's mascot. And it was by the time I was smarter I got Cate 2 from a friend who has a friend who has a friend who has a friend who has a friend who has a friend who has a friend who has a friend--- who has a friend who recently got kittens, and I was given Cate 2!

8 minutes ago, Era Di Cate said:

Cate is kinda my nickname, and "Era Di Cate" is italian for "Here is the cat!", according to my friend who "knows" italian

I always assumed you were making a pun off the word "eradicate," meaning to totally destroy or to erase the existence of something... 'cuz Doomworld. :-P

16 minutes ago, Era Di Cate said:

(Cate is kinda my nickname, and "Era Di Cate" is italian for "Here is the cat!", according to my friend who "knows" italian)

Just try translating the nickname in Google. It'll give you a 403 error...no joking XD

15 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

I always assumed you were making a pun off the word "eradicate," meaning to totally destroy or to erase the existence of something... 'cuz Doomworld. :-P

Well, yeah, I used "Era Di Cate" before like: EXTERMINATION CATTT!!! while playing multiplayer games. However, it all changed when the fire nation attacked when my friend who saw the nick told me "Era di catto!" or something, and I asked her "u wut m8" and she told me.

4 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

Just try translating the nickname in Google. It'll give you a 403 error...no joking XD

Well, there are two possible outcomes, judging by Google:

- "It was Cate", which sounds like a badass western movie-like introduction to a dangerous gunslinging chick who just rode in to the town.

- "Era of Cate's", which sounds awesome as well because I imagine a feudal period where I was a king/emperor of a country which I ruled with a golden heart and a flaming sword.

I feel kinda stupid calling myself "Age Of Cats" so I guess my pizza-loving italia-boo thought it was smart to let me think it means "It is Cate, motherfuckers!"

2 minutes ago, Era Di Cate said:

Well, yeah, I used "Era Di Cate" before like: EXTERMINATION CATTT!!! while playing multiplayer games. However, it all changed when the fire nation attacked when my friend who saw the nick told me "Era di catto!" or something, and I asked her "u wut m8" and she told me.

Well, there are two possible outcomes, judging by Google:

- "It was Cate", which sounds like a badass western movie-like introduction to a dangerous gunslinging chick who just rode in to the town.

- "Era of Cate's", which sounds awesome as well because I imagine a feudal period where I was a king/emperor of a country which I ruled with a golden heart and a flaming sword.

I feel kinda stupid calling myself "Age Of Cats" so I guess my pizza-loving italia-boo thought it was smart to let me think it means "It is Cate, motherfuckers!"

It makes sense. 

Anyway, offtopic XD

I have two red ear slider turtles that I got like 4 years ago. I love them and their not that hard to take care of most of the time, except when you have to change their water multiple times a week, because they enjoy pooping all over the place. One time, my female turtle even pooped when I held her in my hands, which I didn't appreciate that much.

In the future I would love having a dog, although I will still keep my turtles (they are one of my favourite animals).

4 minutes ago, ShotgunDemolition said:

I have two red ear slider turtles that I got like 4 years ago. I love them and their not that hard to take care of most of the time, except when you have to change their water multiple times a week, because they enjoy pooping all over the place. One time, my female turtle even pooped when I held her in my hands, which I didn't appreciate that much.

In the future I would love having a dog, although I will still keep my turtles (they are one of my favourite animals).

Nooooo!!! You need a cat!!! Real geeks love cats!!! ;)

I used to have a Croatian Shepherd not that long ago. She was removed from the household because no one but me could handle it and love it as I did. Was a explosive doofus, hugged everyone familar and borked only once a week. I was becoming more of a animal with her to be honest, with all those walks into nature which soon turned into mad dashes into hills and howling (I was a mad motherfucker that time). Might be a pleasant sight for someone who has a werewolf fetish, but even for those a 6 feet tall thing roaring at his dog can be weird.

I still have cats around. There are like five of them who are close to the house, but the "real cat" is Coaly, a cat unique by texture because, while every other cat has some sort of hue (green brownish black combo), Coaly had the same pattern but a black-and-white hue applied to it. Compare old televisions vs new. Either way, cats are nice because on the countryside there can be fuckers called snakes and mice, and having two cats is more than enough. Plus, you can always dump leftovers to them, and save garbage bin space for something that isn't consumable but is still waste.

I have one adult feline friend. Her name is Marzipan and she's awesome. She's very affectionate, has the softest purr I've ever not heard (you can only feel it) and she always has my back.

45 minutes ago, Battle_Kirby said:

I used to have a Croatian Shepherd not that long ago. She was removed from the household because no one but me could handle it and love it as I did. Was a explosive doofus, hugged everyone familar and borked only once a week. I was becoming more of a animal with her to be honest, with all those walks into nature which soon turned into mad dashes into hills and howling (I was a mad motherfucker that time). Might be a pleasant sight for someone who has a werewolf fetish, but even for those a 6 feet tall thing roaring at his dog can be weird.

I actually wanted to be a dog when I was like, 10, seriously, no joke...that was really  awkward and weird... :/

i think of matured a little bit since then...

Edited by CzechMate29200

12 minutes ago, CzechMate29200 said:

Real geeks love cats!!! ;)

Now, this is the first time I have ever heard that. Anyways, I am more of a dog person and it doesn't help that most of my friends have or had cats as pets at one point in their lives (only one has a dog and he also had cats in the past).

I have no pets... instead I will tell you about "Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz" as if they're my own. Its her fifth album and her first with the Flaming Lips for whatever reason. She's eating sand on the cover. At least I think its sand. Chocolate or sand. Its perhaps one of the highest, drunkest & dreamiest albums I've heard since the 90s. She shat out this 90 minute free album onto the Internet with no promotion outside of "hey my album is being released tomorrow."

The only song about a pet that I can find is "Pablow the Blow Fish" which is a touching song about her dead blow fish.

Fish are less like pets, more like living pieces of art. After all, even an apartment building that doesn't allow pets will still allow fish. Even if I don't consider fish pets, you can actually pet fish... especially blowfish which are a lot like dogs as they'll come right up to you looking for a pet.

In other news... I like cats:

c8d3cb4b42a5f00ebe9dcfce8d59a720--fat-ca

49 minutes ago, CzechMate29200 said:

I actually wanted to be a dog when I was like, 10, seriously, no joke...that was really  awkward and weird... :/

I'm happy you grew up to be a goat... or a ram or a demon?

50 minutes ago, CzechMate29200 said:

I think we all have embarrassing moments like that in our lives :-P  I was at Peter, Paul, and Mary a concert as a kid and had one of those light-up necklaces - you know, the ones that are like really thin glow sticks?  Well I had one and it had a small bit that wasn't lighting up, and I kept trying to crack it.  Eventually it split and sprayed in my eye.  The first aid people just rinsed my eye out with water, and there no damage or anything thankfully.  But the next day I got an idea in my head: "What if that gave me the power to climb walls like Spiderman?!"  I then attempted this.  And failed.  And immediately thought, "What the hell was I just thinking?"

4 minutes ago, CzechMate29200 said:

Ahem, a baron...

All of the above?

I've had a fuck load of cats and dogs. I really adored my three rats. No pets anymore currently.

1 hour ago, CzechMate29200 said:

It's not too late if you enjoy BDSM. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

1 hour ago, CARRiON said:

I've had a fuck load of cats and dogs. I really adored my three rats. No pets anymore currently.

It's not too late if you enjoy BDSM. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

.... at least not with dogs.