Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CzechMate29200

Tell us about your pets...

I have a dog, a Shih Tzu, he's 14 years old, spends most of the day sleeping, unfortunately he has many diseases and afflictions, but we have always loved and cared of him. I don't have recent pictures right now, meanwhile get along with this:

erewrwetrytuhfgb.png.36acc73c73f70db4e62cb085096b3fc9.png

On 8/15/2017 at 10:11 PM, Battle_Kirby said:

I still have cats around. There are like five of them who are close to the house, but the "real cat" is Coaly, a cat unique by texture because, while every other cat has some sort of hue (green brownish black combo), Coaly had the same pattern but a black-and-white hue applied to it. Compare old televisions vs new. Either way, cats are nice because on the countryside there can be fuckers called snakes and mice, and having two cats is more than enough. Plus, you can always dump leftovers to them, and save garbage bin space for something that isn't consumable but is still waste.

I did the same until I realized the stray cats became trusty of other humans who weren't so kind to them, Also cats you never saw before start visiting for food as well.

Picture's a bit dated but these guys are Ashley (left) and Rhett (right). I got them about a year after my first kitty died. They are *not* twins; I'll try to get a newer pic of them soon that shows this fact off better. They're easy to tell apart now.

ashley_and_rhett2.jpg

I have a doggo, his name is Ron and he's a ball of fluff. Here's a photo from a recent vacation:

nl7zemT.png

And here's a slightly older photo of him being offended that I woke him up from a nap:

TW9tN2Pl.jpg

As I showed in one of my posts update some month ago, I have a chiuaua, Gioia.

She's such a cute and lovely dog...

Also, I can't upload picture, great.