Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SOSU

The "stupid mod idea" thread

On 9/12/2019 at 10:02 PM, reflex17 said:

DoomDaddy: the Official UAC Dating-Sim

Raise your compatibility with Doomguy-chan by scoring high kill-counts, using armor pickups efficiently and berserking Cyberdemons <3

Don't

2 minutes ago, Kool🅱oi2004 said:

Don't

Imp-sama is so cute, but he'll never notice me... he's too busy throwing fireballs and stuff anyways...

OH is he looking over here? Maybe I punched the air without noticing, and activated him. 

There's no way he'll approach within melee range... Unless...

2 minutes ago, reflex17 said:

Imp-sama is so cute, but he'll never notice me... he's too busy throwing fireballs and stuff anyways...

OH is he looking over here? Maybe I punched the air without noticing, and activated him. 

There's no way he'll approach within melee range... Unless...

Please Stop, This is not ok

24 minutes ago, Kool🅱oi2004 said:

Please Stop, This is not ok

why? :v

1 hour ago, Gaia74 said:

why? :v

He's probably only joking.

Just like I thought they were joking when they said I'd be stationed on the UAC Mars Base. Sugoi !!!

I could hardly wait to start guarding scientists from nothing in particular while they calibrated instruments and ran tests. Some of the lab workers were super cool, there was a cute brunette with a ponytail who put her pencil in her hair like chopsticks, so kawaii. But then the test went bad and the demon portal opened spewing forth the legions of Hell. Worst summer ever :*( Or will it be the best? only time can say. =)

Edited by reflex17

12 minutes ago, reflex17 said:

Just like I thought they were joking when they said I'd be stationed on the UAC Mars Base. Sugoi !!!

I could hardly wait to start guarding scientists from nothing in particular while they calibrated instruments and ran tests. Some of the lab workers are super cool, there was a cute brunette with a ponytail who put her pencil in her hair like chopsticks, so kawaii. But then the test went bad and the demon portal opened spewing forth the legions of Hell. Worst summer ever :*( Or will it be the best? only time can say. =)

I'm goin to call doomguy if you don't stop

1 hour ago, reflex17 said:

I could hardly wait to start guarding scientists from nothing in particular while they calibrated instruments and ran tests. Some of the lab workers are super cool, there was a cute brunette with a ponytail who put her pencil in her hair like chopsticks, so kawaii. But then the test went bad and the demon portal opened spewing forth the legions of Hell. Worst summer ever :*( Or will it be the best? only time can say. =)

Best idea ever 10/10

Steve1989MREInfo Doom. all health packs are MRE's ranging from different eras and countries, each one you pick up Doomguy reviews it and does a muffled "Nice!" with each consumed MRE. 

15 minutes ago, DoomedFox said:

Steve1989MREInfo Doom. all health packs are MRE's ranging from different eras and countries, each one you pick up Doomguy reviews it and does a muffled "Nice!" with each consumed MRE. 

Outstanding.

Megasphere pickup sound: "Let's get this out onto a tray"

PETD (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Demons) Doom. I can't think anything for this mod but I think it has something to do with not hurting demons at all because bad things will happen to the player.

Joker Doom

You play as the Joker living in a society and slowly turn into a clown.