Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CzechMate29200

Your favourite level to Deathmatch on?

My favourite level to DM on is MAP03 of Doom 2. Mostly because of great places to take cover.

id like to see find out what else is out there for DMing

What's yours?

Edited by CzechMate29200

IWAD: E1M2, E1M5, MAP01 of Doom2

PWAD: D5M1, SSL2, Judas23_

Dwango5 Map01 will always be my favourite for being the first one I played ever. Cybercrime 3 is also nostalgic as heck for me

Map14 of UDMX. It's not too crampy, yet not too spacey. Just right, and easy to navigate quickly. Level name is "quark".

On 19.8.2017 at 0:22 AM, ASD said:

MAP24 with ping 300+

The area with the SSG and the surroundings actually make for some great DM games. One of my best earliest doom experiences in the 90s were from DM in that level.

I haven't played deathmatch in a long time but the original Skulltag maps is great for DM. Flame on, but Dwango5 was a blast as well. :P

please refer to duelpack.txt

Also EXEC, Aeon DM, DBAB, Lazarus and most of Greenwar. A few other's I'm forgetting at the moment..

It's impossible to pick just one map, but if I absolutely had to, it would probably be between dwango5 map01 and dwango5 map02 (aka danzig1 map11)

1 hour ago, Doomkid said:

dwango5 map02 (aka danzig1 map11)

<3 see this is why we get along so well, but really that whole post was on point, except I'd take most brexec maps over d5m1 for duelskis and small DMs; still, it is a very fun map.

Dwango5 Map01, Greenwar 1 & 2, the entire Unidoom DM series,  Skulltag D2DM01-10 + D2DMSEC & Odamex CTF

There are probably others I like but I forgot them.

Dwango map01, at first i didn't liked it, but it grew on me since for a time pretty much every server i played only set this map

Guest Unregistered account

I actually love most of the SkullTag maps.

I don't really like Dwango5 Map 1, because it's too easy to get the BFG (also I suck at it/Entryway and that one spawn that's facing away from the SSG frustrates me), but I do enjoy Dwango 5 Map 2 and 20.

Exec/Brit series are favourites of mine

and

not [Casual plug]

A bit old school here but I do love gothic dm, especially map 6. I think it's a well balanced duel map that also has a great ambiance due to the nice architecture and somber music.

D5M1 is also a classic.