Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Red

What would you say is your real life S.P.E.C.I.A.L?

19 minutes ago, Memfis said:

I've noticed that nearly everyone says their intelligence is above average, which seems statistically improbable.

To be honest I'm comparing my acedemic performance to my classmates...

I can't tell if I'm smart or they're dumb, the average math score was 3% and I'm the only one with any passing grade GCSE's (C's or higher) in English and Maths so naturally I look intelligent in that room.

I've found most of the time people tend to confuse shitty educational systems with how intelligent they are 

58 minutes ago, Red said:

I've found most of the time people tend to confuse shitty educational systems with how intelligent they are 

Or people that have enormous vocabularies and think that automatically levels their intelligence. Verbosity doesn't mean shit, you flaming neckbeard. 

S - 5 (Leveled up recently)

P - 7

E - 2 (Steadily decreasing)

C - 2 (Get off my lawn, you damn kids!  *Ka-CHACK*)

I - 8 (Difficult to tell because I just don't give much of a fuck about anything)

A - 5

L - 1 (Who did I piss off in a previous life?)

Why are we complaining about the numbers in a survey where the answers are self-reported?

Don't turn into the boy who cried, "mofo".

The average reported number is 6.176.

Edited by everennui

9 hours ago, NinjaLiquidator said:

2735979. But I spent last 5mins trying to imagine a guy who has everything 1 but luck 10. Or everything 1 and charisma 10...

Situation 1: He'll be goddamn king with no work.
Situation 2: Shit luck dwindles your charisma, so he's still a zero.

Strength: 4 - Small stature and thin with minimal heavy listing

Perception: 7 - Often pay attention to my surroundings, a light sleeper and observant

Endurance: 5 - Average endurance, I can take some pain and tolerance but nothing amazing

Charisma: 6 - I'm literally a cheery salesmen. I'm introverted but I always pick my words wisely and act friendly to build good relations

Intelligence: 5 - I'm not good with numbers and memory but creative thinking and strategy I can do

Agility: 5 - Not an active life style but I can sprint and at a decent speed. Walking long distances are manageable

Luck: 6 - I'm mostly a lucky guy with minimal negative events hitting me

Strength: 6, not to strong, but not a total weakling. I grew up on a farm so I have had to do plenty of physical labor.

Perception: 8, far sighted, one eye is weaker than the other. Use glasses but can see fine without them as the good eye compensates the bad one. Peripheral vision isn't too great on one side of my body but I will usually notice most things. Sensitive to light and movement. I have good hearing, I do everything I can to protect it as I know how easy it is to damage your ears with headphones, volume goes no higher than 8%!

Endurance: 6, can run for a while or walk all day. I recover pretty quickly when I'm tired.

Charisma: 4, I'm a great speaker when I know what I'm talking about. During high school I chose not to engage socially with most of my class outside of school due to them having completely different interests from me. When around the right people I am very good with what I say. When with the wrong people I am not that much fun to be around. I'm scared of being ignored, and probably try too hard to get attention. I by no means want to be the centre of attention, but I wouldn't be surprised if other people make that assumption.

Intelligence: 8, in high school people treated me like I was some sort of know it all, something I have never tried to suggest in any way yet people still mistake that knowing oddly specific things about random subjects that most people get wrong and correcting them about it somehow makes me a know it all. I do my best to avoid being ignorant. I strive to use good grammar and vocabulary and am pretty decent with math. Not to mention that I was the Valedictorian of my high school graduating class, which must count for something, right? My perceptions of how intelligent I am may be a little inflated, but being self aware of that probably also counts for something. I can't stand movies that require you to completely switch your brain "off" in order to enjoy them. I provide way too much detail when I should really just get straight to the point, and I'm not ashamed of it.

Agility: 5, my reflexes are decent. Not terribly impressive, I'd say that without video games my reflexes would be much worse. My top running speed isn't particularly noteworthy either.

Luck: 9, I have had too many close calls to count. I have never broken a bone and never seriously hurt myself, I once escaped a very serious bike crash with nothing but a scar when I could have very easily gotten a concussion or died. The only surgery I've had was to remove my wisdom teeth, which wasn't a big deal. That said, my family has diabetes on both sides, extensive history with cancer and other health problems I need to watch out for later in life.

All of these ratings are based on current perceptions of myself and could very easily change.

S.6. 

P.6 Tend to notice small things and hear them.

E.7 I have a good immune system, also ran my morning jog (around 7km.) without my asthma medicine, my lungs felt like shit but I went on.

C.4

I.5 Did an I.Q test got 107. Default as fuck.

A.5

L. -9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Edited by MasterRhan