Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Awesome64

Bloodbath is out!

I can't take this seriously anymore. If you want be good mapper work more. 

4 minutes ago, CzechMate29200 said:

Why? Just why...?

Smells like a boy that want of attention too much. Kinda.

11 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

I can't take this seriously anymore. If you want be good mapper work more. 

Wait, arr you implying that there was a time when you took this guy s e r i o u s l y ?

Edit: yeah right

Just now, bzzrak said:

Wait, arr you implying that there was a time when you took this guy s e r i o u s l y ?

Yeah, you know newbish stuff, when every path of mapping is so exciting and stuff.

1 minute ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

Yeah, you know newbish stuff, when every path of mapping is so exciting and stuff.

And no sight of rule34 + 63 by any chance, ummm....

Sorry, but your map really sucks. It's utter crap. Seems like you didn't even try.

I checked the automap and it's filled with two-sided walls. I could even walk through a wall which showed me the defect. The exit switch displays a medusa effect. I could do better mapping with an hex editor.

Nyet, we don't son. All we see right now is your attempt to make something remarkable, in a bad way sadly. You don't need to be remembered as a bad mapper, aye?

Aquarius will soon need to update his channel to "Utter Crappy Doom Wads". If you have these kinds of defects in your maps, you really didn't put the effort or you don't even understand what you are doing.

pNzNHOUm.pngmQyZGFDm.pngQLkqegem.pngBdSk1Uzm.pngiMMpN89m.png

Quit posting maps until you can do a map without defects.

Get practice and make something worthwhile before you post anything. Far too many people just post their first test wads they made in 30 minutes without really knowing what they're doing and get absolutely nowhere with them.

i don't believe you,i think that this is a screenshot of a room you made right now to "look good"

1 minute ago, Awesome64 said:

they dont show up for me

You should map using Chocolate-Doom, your defects will appear quicker when mapping. Other engines have a huge tolerance for mistakes and OpenGL hides even more mistakes.

I won't say anything here but I'll have to anyway...

Watch some tutorials or some other maps and get some inspiration before posting anything here. Otherwise, people here will comment stuff like that in this case...

It doesn't even look good either like where is the poison coming from, dripping out of pure solid ceramic tiles?? Why is half of that texture on the block in the middle going into the ceiling? Why would there just be a random block of stones in the poison?

If you want your maps to look good, have at least some artistic consistency and build them as if they were a somewhat real place, even if it's incredibly abstract. The original Doom managed to do this but the point of modding is to make something better than the original.