Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a surprising fact about yourself

I've lost track of how many songs and albums I've produced over a 9/10 year span. I also keep changing the project name like every album so I'm worse than Mike Patton lol. Most of it will be lost to time now but that's fine with me, I will always be improving upon my work and challenging myself in that field but it's also fun and I do it for ME and nobody else. 

11 hours ago, savagegrant said:

I run a website that's had almost two million views and I don't make a cent out of it.

Could you elaborate? I'm curious now.

6 hours ago, GoatLord said:

Could you elaborate? I'm curious now.

Sure. My site lists every song that's ever entered the Top 100 Singles chart in Australia since 1958, which is currently about 26500 songs (with over 56% of them having streaming audio). There's 252 lists to choose from, including the top selling singles of each year and decade from 1950 onwards, all time top singles lists, personal top singles lists, Triple J Hottest 100 lists, and others. :)

I co-operate and online jewelry store with my wife of 9 years. We do not leave home unless we want to and spend about 20 per month on gas(premium).

EDIT: I know it said "surprising" but... that is the response I always get...especially when I follow that up with I own in full two houses. I don't understand whats so hard about just paying your bills.