After all is said and done

Whomst  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Whomst

• Ranger
    • Doomguy
    • BJ

The handsome fella in the middle

I would have chosen Doomguy but his hair cut makes him look like a douche bag, and I dont even know the guy on the left so I gotta go with BJ.

3 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

"Whomst?"

?!?

Its a fake word used to sound fancy. I believe its also a meme?

Well now I know Quakegun is called Ranger. I only know that because he's wearing a III T-shirt.

10 minutes ago, Danzadan said:

Elf boy best boy.

corvus.jpg

When you're fighting demons and the supernatural, and you suddenly remember it's your mom's birthday and you forgot to give her a call.

5 minutes ago, SOSU said:

Why no strife guy love D':

Who? :D

I think that the next triad should be between Lo Wang, Duke Nukem and Caleb (for best quotes or character appeal and all of that stuff).

Btw, I voted for Doomguy

1 hour ago, leodoom85 said:

Who? :D

I think that the next triad should be between Lo Wang, Duke Nukem and Caleb (for best quotes or character appeal and all of that stuff).

Btw, I voted for Doomguy

Caleb all day :D

This question is suited for straight women, but not straight men, because men cannot confess that someone else is more handsome than himself.

1 hour ago, Voros said:

This question is suited for straight women, but not straight men, because men cannot confess that someone else is more handsome than himself.

I am confident enough in my straightness to say that all 3 of these magnificent manly muscle men are big burly beautiful boys.

They are a harem of handsome huge hunky homosapiens

I, however, cannot answer the question due to an upsetting lack of stroggified Kane.

Which of them is supposed to be Doomguy? The left or right one? Also, I always imagined Quake guy to be older, judging from his status bar picture and Quake 3 model. Kinda like He-Man's Man-at-Arms. None of those looks that old.

I'd vote for Blazkowicz since I always thought he looks cooler than either Doomguy or Quake guy in the status bar, but please fix the pictures a bit, the details above their mouths have their contours too thick.