Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxGangrel

nxGangrel Vs. Alfonzo

1 minute ago, Decay said:

Either pick 2 maps each and agree on a tie breaker (total of 5 maps; each player then "eliminates" a map selected by the other for a total of 3 maps) or agree on a tie breaker map (or have a neutral party decide for you)

should a tie breaker map be something like greenwar map 20? i dunno how tiebreaker maps work

lol no? greenwar 20 should never be considered as a duel map ever, shitty map.

the tie breaker is just any map agreed on by the participants, however stupid.

gw20 is a fine map overall but the RL spawn is a total buzzkill

I'm hoping they choose kid_duel for each and every round

3 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I'm hoping they choose kid_duel for each and every round

I was hoping that would be the final level...

or rather something with kick ass music

There is only one place worthy and epic[TM] enough to hold a grand finale this...er...grand
You must hold your tiebreaker showdown thing, mano y mano, on the Combat Fields (part 1)

Spoiler

there arent any spoilers, I just dont know how to get rid of this please help Im bad with technology and I am not even intoxicated

With only two days left, I would appreciate any more practice rounds with anyone on here rather than some random dude who happens to stumble into a server. I haven't been practicing much as of this week, due to work, projects, depression and such. So hit me up, and get rekt!

I ain't a good deathmacher, but i can be a decent target dummy, let me se if i can find you. Zandronum i suppose?

My connection to Doomshack is fixed by the way so I'm down for practice if there's some time before the match or something. Hit me up in dmstuff if you get the chance!

Maybe if I defrag and clean up my computer in time, I can be practice fodder. You guys sound way too intense for me to even be on the same tier of competition. 

The big day; gl to you both! I'll miss the match live but I can't wait to watch the vod later. Have fun you two :)

50 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

I'm game -- are you still looking for an opponent?

If you still wanna match we can find a different server, I was just practicing with decay, and now it's populated with retards.

Hit up the private Doomshack duel40 server. For those interested in watching the game live or during exhibition matches, pm me for the password

Good game!!! Well played both of you! That was a lot of fun! You both kicked ass

Good show, both of you!

We should have a "formal" tournament, with randomized matches and eliminations, to see who is the "Doomworld Duelist of the Year/Month/Day/Hour/HoweverOftenWeWantToHaveATournament".

And GG to whoever spanked my pathetic carcass! ;-)

Woah, that Alyson is bangin'. Some ggs and a very hot date.

Had me on the ropes in king1. A couple of the commentators I spoke to afterwards agreed that a little bit of extra map knowledge and BFG usage would have had me flat on the canvas, too, so I wouldn't be surprised if nx flies right past me with a little more practice. The dead rubber uptight dm match afterwards proved as much, I think; we both seemed to have limited knowledge of how that map works (the BFG door has to be shot at to open? yeah, nah) and I straight-up lost the SSG exchanges, there.

Keep the ball rolling, people. I want more duels.

Very well played matches indeed by the newcomer, a little bit of extra map knowledge and bfg usage probably would've clinched king1. Looking forward to seeing more matches played and a new regular player!

Oh man, I missed it! I was at my nephew's birthday party. Hope everyone had fun tonight- like Alfonzo  said, let's keep it going.