Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dreamskull

Omega 97 (Prototype)

8 hours ago, Dreamskull said:

Here is the finished MAP - You can do single player OR 4 player coop

MAP.JPG

Lol, nice profile pic 😂

Anything to say before I try to follow the rules and upload to IDGames?

Feel free to share this map. I know you guys didn't like the old version, but I'm satisfied with the new one.

This thread makes me feel sad. I can see you're quite passionate about the level you made but I think the reason people are not playing it or at least have not completed it and left comments is that it has a lot of basic design issues. It's too big, enemies are just sort of hanging around and there's almost no texture variety. 

I can see that other people left similar comments before, pre remake and you went away for four years and came back with something that has the same issues. I would leave this map alone now, it's complete and move on to another project. Maybe get involved in a community project, make something with smaller corridors.

On 11/28/2022 at 1:15 AM, Anarkzie said:

This thread makes me feel sad. I can see you're quite passionate about the level you made but I think the reason people are not playing it or at least have not completed it and left comments is that it has a lot of basic design issues. It's too big, enemies are just sort of hanging around and there's almost no texture variety. 

I can see that other people left similar comments before, pre remake and you went away for four years and came back with something that has the same issues. I would leave this map alone now, it's complete and move on to another project. Maybe get involved in a community project, make something with smaller corridors.

Doomworld is full of assholes. 

The real problems were fixed painstakingly. Its good now, they cant even complain - Now they say nothing, which is almost worse.

Its fine. I got it done and up to standard. Slaughtermap dudes will absolutely love it. Thats what matters most. Im satisfied with it.

Found a ceiling tile error. I feel like punching a wall. Got 1.1

Edited by Dreamskull

I would appreciate it if you guys started using the official thread instead of the prototype thread. Its served purpose, but this was for testing.

Edited by Dreamskull