Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clay

Custom/Modded DHTP images and blood walls.

I wanted different colors and more wall texture that cooperate with blood floors. So I had to make it all.

Everything come from within the DHTP and was modded in gimp so CREDIT still goes there. I used the stone and marble a lot in my WAD

but I wanted gray marble and blood stains on the wall and switches and that. I am currently using them so they

work well and just need to be scaled down. I just thought I would share since I have been working on this for almost 2 days.

All of the original file contain their standard names, I have renamed to newer ones...rename if you like.

The pack can be found here. There are 36 images in total.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B552QrTYpMduSjhwNXJjVFZKSEE

Preview:

Spoiler

gstfont3.png

sw1gstonb.png

stone10.png

Marbfac2.png

Edited by DemonusDefunctus

Can someone upload this again? Wow, it's gone, after only 2 weeks.

The original images are on my other hard drive for now but I can sport them from my wad in slade. It will be up in a few hours

Link has been updated. Some images were removed because they were redundant. Also txt files with basic instruction and credits have been added.

Edited by DemonusDefunctus : grammer/spelling

Here the images for a chandelier I made for one of my maps. There are 3 frames in total.

I recommend using a code like in theultimatefaris766's chandelier here: http://realm667.com/index.php/en/prop-stop-mainmenu-163-64831/light-sources-mainmenu-166-58239#credits-3

The images are 512x512. I used an x offset of 256 and a y offset of 40 and it hangs well from the ceiling and looks great. I scaled the images down to 64x64 and used decorate to get the size I wanted in game. Enjoy!

Spoiler

CHANA0.png.d0861f1cd8b4fa84cfe2275259e37130.png

Spoiler

CHANB0.png.4b6fa58bc96cf7d489f00ea199385119.png

CHAN.zip

On 9/15/2017 at 10:52 AM, DemonusDefunctus said:

Link has been updated. Some images were removed because they were redundant. Also txt files with basic instruction and credits have been added.

Thanks for the reload. Very nice!