Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

George W

How do you think he's doing?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think he's doing?

• He\'s doing a really good job!
    • Pretty good job, but could do a little bit better!
    • Meh, he\'s an OK President, doing a somewhat sucky job.
    • Bah, he sucks. Worst President this country\'s ever seen.

How's old George W (as my dad refers to him) doing as President?

He's an idiot and got an ego bigger than Fredrik's, but everyone seems to think he's God simply because he happens to be in office during the whole "war on terror" idiocy.

He is a weak man with few great skills, save a bit of charisma, surrounded by avarice, petty safety concerns (from people who doesn't know where safety really stems from) and general thickheadedness.

If you have heard about Bush Jr's history of business ventures you should have a clue that this is not one of the greatest statesmen ever seen.

My biggest concern is his environmental policy, aside from that you gotta love his cheeky face :P

I'd still rather have him than Al Gore given the recent events.

He's an idiot and got an ego bigger than Fredrik's, but everyone seems to think he's God simply because he happens to be in office during the whole "war on terror" idiocy.

That should have been one of the options!

actually that should have been the only option!

He's kinda dumb, but at least he has people like Collin Powell looking after him. I'm glad he's taking care of the terror war thing rather than Clinton though.

I thought for a while that he was just dyslexic or something but then I saw his "do you have blacks too" comment and realised he was a genuine retard.

What really annoys me is the fact that John Howard (Priminster of Australia) is just blindly supporting anything George Bush dose. What dumber then that? how about the fact that the morjorty of Australians are supporting him for doing so!That my frends makes me whant to take an assult rifle to random members of the populance more then any amount of dooming ever could. (*sigh* But I ofcorse, would not do that.)

do you have blacks too?

Says it all dosn't it?

George Washington was like a father to me. My best admirable father figure ;)

Ct_red_pants said:

What really annoys me is the fact that John Howard (Priminster of Australia) is just blindly supporting anything George Bush dose. What dumber then that? how about the fact that the morjorty of Australians are supporting him for doing so!That my frends makes me whant to take an assult rifle to random members of the populance more then any amount of dooming ever could. (*sigh* But I ofcorse, would not do that.)

Change John Howard for Tony Blair and change the spelling so it doesn't suck, add punctuation here and there and you have my feelings on this matter.

Dubya isn't a fucking moron. He got Cs at Yale for Christ's sake. He's just got very poor speaking skills and has no idea how to be president. So therefore, he's a terrible president.

Ok, that's it...

All of you people who think Bush is some kind of dunce, would you rather have Bill Clinton, the man who lied not only under oath, but on national (maybe world) TV? The man who was impeached because for obstruction of justice, and who was disbarred because of perjury? The man whose wife wanted (and still wants) to turn this nation into the USSA? The man whose policy on terrorism was "I don't want to deal with it", and which more than likely created the circumstances which lead to the situation where we are now?

The reason why Bush's popularity is so high is because he is doing precisely what Clinton (and probably Gore as well) never wanted to 'soil their hands' over. As a result, Osama is most likely dead (with Saad now allegedly in control of Al Qaida. Now, he's about ready to do what his father should have done over ten years ago.

Now, I know Bush has made a few mistakes (the federal airport security mess is the big one in my book), but he is far, far better than what we had for 8 years before.

By the way, just a dire warning...
Hillary is apparently planning on running for president in 2008. If she gets elected, this country will cease to exist as a free nation, assuming she doesn't just cede all authority to the Rom...I mean the European Union.

Ichor said:

Ok, that's it...

All of you people who think Bush is some kind of dunce, would you rather have Bill Clinton, the man who lied not only under oath, but on national (maybe world) TV? The man who was impeached because for obstruction of justice, and who was disbarred because of perjury? The man whose wife wanted (and still wants) to turn this nation into the USSA? The man whose policy on terrorism was "I don't want to deal with it", and which more than likely created the circumstances which lead to the situation where we are now?

The reason why Bush's popularity is so high is because he is doing precisely what Clinton (and probably Gore as well) never wanted to 'soil their hands' over. As a result, Osama is most likely dead (with Saad now allegedly in control of Al Qaida. Now, he's about ready to do what his father should have done over ten years ago.

Now, I know Bush has made a few mistakes (the federal airport security mess is the big one in my book), but he is far, far better than what we had for 8 years before.

By the way, just a dire warning...
Hillary is apparently planning on running for president in 2008. If she gets elected, this country will cease to exist as a free nation, assuming she doesn't just cede all authority to the Rom...I mean the European Union.

I love your fascist mindstate. we must support THIS dicating murderer because the LAST dicating murderer showed slight sympathy foor the working class and poor and third-world countries. What George bush is doing is excactly what ANY dicator would do - be it a democrat or republican or even communist or "green." Every US president has been evil, but Prince bush is taking the cake for most OBVIOULSY cruel

Ichor, I think you're talking a great deal of sense (as usual), and your post shows some bravery given the prevailing view in this thread.

I won't join in with this debate though, not being American. Darknation is right about at least one thing though: most British people are supporting the British government in its support for America in the war on terrorism - thank God!

I wouldn't vote for either Blair or Bush myself, but that's different from supporting them in a time of crisis.

Bah. If Clinton wanted to lie about his sex life, then good for him. WTF dose that have to do with running the country?

and as for the ussa thing... actually no. I'm not going to start a flame war and I’m not in the smegging mood.

/me blows out flame thrower and puts it away.

The operative word there is lying. How can we trust someone who knowingly and willingly lied through his teeth to the public? This is the president of the United States, not some used car saleman down the block. He should have set a better example than that, and he wouldn't have been worried so much about his 'legacy'. Ever since that happened, everything he did thereafter was looked upon with great suspicion. You may not like Bush, but at least you know where he stands on issues.

Id rather a liar that claims to support *some* of the things i support than a liar that claims to support *NONE* of the things i support. And no one in this thread implied Clinton would do a better job than Bush for the record

Bill Clinton lied, yeah, but that's becuase he's human, and a lot of Presidents, including George W, seem to forget they are mortals like the rest of us.

And stuff.

Ichor said:

The operative word there is lying. How can we trust someone who knowingly and willingly lied through his teeth to the public? This is the president of the United States, not some used car saleman down the block. He should have set a better example than that, and he wouldn't have been worried so much about his 'legacy'. Ever since that happened, everything he did thereafter was looked upon with great suspicion. You may not like Bush, but at least you know where he stands on issues.

heh