RailGunner said:

Can i have a mirror?

Are you sending it to 3darchives?

Why do you always ask for mirrors?

bigbadgangsta said:

Why do you always ask for mirrors?

Maybe he likes his looks...

Great wad, btw.

Nice remake. I think the gameplay was so-so, though. Spent 50% of the time just mowing down enemies that were in my way, with the shotgun. You should have put in a non-secret chaingun somewhere right after the yellow key.

RailGunner said:

No you stupid shit.

Mirror: Another place to download the file.

So basically here's the CLEAR version...

Is there any other place to download Timelessness.

He was being sarcastic and mind your tongue, respect your elders, eat your greens and don't pick your nose.

RailGunner said:

No you stupid shit.

Not clever, not funny.
BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SLAG OFF.

Be happy foddy took it lightly or you would have gotten a spanking.

i have the map but haven't played it yet, sorry! i saw the screeny of it in the editor on your page and it looks nice. i'll play soon, honest.

I just got done playing it, man it reminds me of e1m7, still cool, very cool

That wuz a very well made map, I envy ur skill to make maps with windows, and no hom's (unlike sum of my maps, hehe). also the level really reminded me of E1M7 Computer Station........Good times, good times :)

Aleaver, why don't you send your releases to idgames? I wonder why some people don't. Personal pages may die or move, but the Archive is a solid place to store DOOM stuff. Also please use shorter names for the ZIP name (eight or less.) Indifference had this naming problem too. The map is neat. This "remake" experiment was effective and has given it more coherence than many of your previous creations.

RailGunner said:

Mirror?

Dammit, man, if you want a mirror, go into your bathroom and take the bathroom mirror back with you.

Heh, just got through playing it. Very tough! There's probably more monsters in this level than all of E1 on UV! Pretty decent architecture, and some nice lighting as well. Very fun. But why wasn't there a better weapon than the shotgun? A chaingun or rocket launcher would've done nicely.