Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zzz

DooM III CTF

Carmack said in interview, they will release expansion pack, that will have a focus just on the multiplayer. I hope to see Doom III CTF , TDM.. and lots of other types

Probably they'd stick with traditions what they had in Quake 3: FFA, team deathmatch, Tournament, and CTF.

Maybe the Threewave team will do a CTF mod for Doom3 ... but since the player movement appears to be damn slow in Doom3, I think I will skip Doom´s multiplayer and stick to Q3 or try new MP games like UT2003.

Instead of a multiplayer expansion pack, I prefer by far a mission pack that take place in ruined cities of Earth.

Tetzlaff said:

Maybe the Threewave team will do a CTF mod for Doom3 ... but since the player movement appears to be damn slow in Doom3, I think I will skip Doom´s multiplayer and stick to Q3 or try new MP games like UT2003.

Haven't you heard? They are making movement speed faster for multiplay.

Well, I read it in an interview weeks ago, so I believe it's true.

there should be a multi-play expansion pack ... thats co-op focoused. Coo-op was the best form of play ever... EVER. it was like the best elements of multiplay and single play combined

Xian said:

there should be a multi-play expansion pack ... thats co-op focoused. Coo-op was the best form of play ever... EVER. it was like the best elements of multiplay and single play combined

That's what I've been saying for a while now, heh ;-)