Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

HELP ME COME UP WITH A NAME

My new TC has no name I need you guys to vote on one...here is the list of names

Decay of Life
Searing Hatred
Burning Rage
True Pain
Torture and Suffering
Flames of Misery

SO PICK ONE YOU LIKE AND VOTE!!!

GUSTABLE DINGLEBERRY!

How many times do I have to say it??

Is that the theme of the levels or the name for the TC?

There are no level replacements just guns items and some monsters...so come up with one of the names on the list

The End of Sanity....think about it. Wouldn't you be insane after fighting off all those demons, but with new guns?

My new TC has no name I need you guys to vote on one...here is the list of names

Decay of Life
Searing Hatred
Burning Rage
True Pain
Torture and Suffering
Flames of Misery

none of the above.

It's a guns mod huh? How about "SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FACE"?

Now, Karma, let's try to get along with bigbadgangsta so he won't come to your house with a basball bat and pitchpork wanting to kill you. Post nicely.

I have a cool one, but I'm saving it for my megawad so HA. If you need something that doesn't sound so silly, get a thesaurus. It works wonders. And you'll look semi-intelligent too.

Now, Karma, let's try to get along with bigbadgangsta so he won't come to your house with a basball bat and pitchpork wanting to kill you. Post nicely.

Karma has a right to post whatever he wants on these forums and doesnt have to "be nice" if he doesnt want to. Quite frankly, I agree with him. All the names put forward sound cliched and cheap to me.

As for coming to his house "with a baseball bat or a pitchfork", while you seem to respond to people whom you don't like with death threats, the majority of people dont.

Last time i checked, it isn't a tc unless you make new levels.

How about Involuntary Genocide. No? Well, fuck you then. That's all I got. Yeah, and technically it's not a TC unless it really coverts everything totally. Music, levels, textures, weapons, enemies... otherwise it's a PC.

Sounds partial to me.

Decay of Life
Searing Hatred
Burning Rage
True Pain
Torture and Suffering
Flames of Misery

Entropic Idealism sounds good here.

I am posting out of boredom, and I am pissed my logo is gone.

If you do not make new levels why do you need new names? I ain’t a hard core Doomer (look at my post count) but I take TC’s extremely serious. You could call me a deadly fanatic. In my neck of the woods, it’s called a weapon’s add-on; the only thing you should worry about is to name your new weapons and enemies.
Good maps/wads take time to do, and it’s insulting to the original map-maker to see his/her work renamed to any of the above.