Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

Tim Willits Ahoy!

Can't get enough info on Doom 3? Neither can I! Can't get enough of id lead designer Tim Willits? Neither can you! Over at PlanetQuake3 dot net there's an interview with everyone's favorite id Software lead designer. Of course the talk is of Doom 3, but the interview gets more personal, asking stuff such as where he gets his inspiration and how exactly he goes about mapping and all that jazz. There's also a fair bit of info on Doom 3, ranging from multiplayer stuff (arg!) from the nifty single player thingies. Now if Mr. Willits would stop doing so many damn interviews and get working on Doom 3, I'd be a happier person, but I suppose all this can only be A Good Thing (tm) since it's always better to know about a game before you shell out fifty bucks for it. Enjoy!

Where can I find those 6 Quake deathmatch maps Willits mentioned that they were his favorites?

999cop said:

Where can I find those 6 Quake deathmatch maps Willits mentioned that they were his favorites?

That's a joke, right?

that was a pretty thin interview...
Willits rules as a mapmaker though.. Uusvali is the only one who might have a better track record for dm maps than him.
They should demote him to Lead map designer for Quake4. :)

Linguica said:

That's a joke, right?

Uh, no.

I've never been a Quake fan, cuz' the game is #$!#**#$%! No offense, but I just wanted to take a look at it. Therefore, is there a site that contains reviews for those 6 dm maps mentioned above?

RailGunner said:

If id members had AIM you can instantly do an interview.

ROFLMAO!!! Anyway, the ID guys have better things to do than log onto AIM to give interviews...

999cop said:

Tim Willits said:

My favorite group of maps were the 6 extra deathmatch maps IN Quake 1. When I came up with the idea to INCLUDE extra maps INTO Quake 1

Oh jeez, another interview. You'd think that id had something better to do than to do interviews over the same stuff over and over again.

mewse said:

everyone and their pet budgie interviewed id

More specifically, Willits and Nilsson. I've only seen one recent interview which wasn't with at least one of these two guys, and most were with both.

NiGHTMARE said:

More specifically, Willits and Nilsson. I've only seen one recent interview which wasn't with at least one of these two guys, and most were with both.

heh, they must've drawn straws

RailGunner said:

If id members had AIM you can instantly do an interview.

And if id had already given an interview over AIM, it'd be done by now!!!11

/me spanks

Sign in to follow this