Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaido

The MIDI Machine

Hello Everyone! I have taken a bunch of wads with the best midi music and created a folder entirely filled with midi . I have organized them for your convenience as well . This folder includes all midi music from maps including :

-Sunder

-Sunlust

-Slaughterfest 2011 and 2012

-Valiant

-Alien vendetta 

and more of course , however I am very lazy to name every single one. The download link is down below , have fun :)

PS - Just to let you know some maps are missing , these maps do not contain new midi music , and are simply the same music for the original doom 2 Iwad. For example , you want find all slaughterfest maps because those do not have a specific midi for themselves and just use the original doom music; which is very original and boring .

I have tested most of the midi music and they all seem to be working fine. I have not tested all , if you find any issue please tell me and I will update the link as fast as possible.

Download link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/gdliohzxxxa974f/TheMidiMachine.rar

i have question: Can it be reused for other maps? are these midi music copyrighted?

Nevertheless really useful and great work.

50 minutes ago, Mr. Trotl said:

i have question: Can it be reused for other maps? are these midi music copyrighted?

Nevertheless really useful and great work.

Yes , I am pretty sure it can be reused for other maps since I have tested it myself . This is actually pretty useful for someone who is map making , since  they have a whole tons of midi from different wads to choose from .I Don't know much about the copyright since the only reason I started this was because all the wads listed had amazing midi music .I myself listen to some of them frequently.