Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spishak Cola

Wut does the John Romero Head Dude thingy say when he sights you?

I am just wondering but, What does the John Romero head say when he sees u or gets aware of your presence?? I've been wondering this for quite a while and I can't seem to figure it out.

He says "To win the game you must kill me John Romero!" If you use XWE or deepsea or another editor that lets you play with the lumps, find DSBOSSIT, save it to .wav open a program that lets you inverse a .wav and litsten :)

Technically, it is the Boss Shooter (the place where the cubes appear from) that makes the DSBOSSIT sound upon seeing you, rather than the Boss Brain (the Romero head). You can have one without the other (you see this in WADs sometimes).

Ya, but usually where John's head is, the cubes are around him, so usually ppl just say that the head thing says the speech, yet tis the spawning cubes...Meh but it doesnt really matter

Darkstalker said:

He says "To win the game you must kill me John Romero!" If you use XWE or deepsea or another editor that lets you play with the lumps, find DSBOSSIT, save it to .wav open a program that lets you inverse a .wav and litsten :)

oh, thank you =)