Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dragonfly

Skulldash Expansion - RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED

1 hour ago, Dominic Tarason said:

Is this still set for release on Sunday? No disasters forseen? I'm writing weekend news for Rock, Paper, Shotgun and wanted to give it a shout-out.

All set for release! MrIcarus is doing a live play through in 20 mins on his twitch channel, then off-camera I'll be doing a full game play through for one last testing session, however with the amount of testing I think we've squashed pretty much every bug!

Regardless, release on Sunday is 100% happening, the download will be available on the website: https://www.joshuaosullivan.co.uk/skulldash/

Excellent! Hopefully the RPS coverage will give this new version the more widespread attention it deserves. Keep an eye on rockpapershotgun.com on Sunday afternoon.

Very glad to see how much this project's grown. I need to delve back into Skulldash once the expansion launches, and I almost want to play Carnevil's Wart maps for an even deeper time capsule of Skulltag goodness.

Beautiful work! On tier three as of now, been playing it all day. I can't appreciate enough the work you and others put into making this work for GZdoom, as well as the new content and refined balancing and such. Great work!