Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

What's your worst Rage Quit?

1 hour ago, MrGlide said:

Lol, I remember that. I remember you need to basically flying swallow through most of the game. I miss Ninja gaiden.

Ninja Gaiden is that kinda of game that when I play it, I have a crying towel to my left and lots of food to my right. Long gaming sessions with loooong, far to long deaths. The Dabilahro was so fun to use, to bad I never finish the game.

Aside from the usual "quitting WADs because they're too frustrating (lol let's put 2 barons and an arch-vile in a 384x384 room lolol)", my only ragequit in recent memory was Elder Scrolls Online where I kept dying on one enemy due to the controls not being responsive enough. I Alt+F4'd and never went back :)

19 hours ago, dmg_64 said:

I think so lol.

lucky you, I would not have much luck and end with something broken around me :D

13 hours ago, Surreily said:

Aside from the usual "quitting WADs because they're too frustrating (lol let's put 2 barons and an arch-vile in a 384x384 room lolol)", my only ragequit in recent memory was Elder Scrolls Online where I kept dying on one enemy due to the controls not being responsive enough. I Alt+F4'd and never went back :)

Ah, the MMORPG enemies, where if you are to low one single enemy can rape you, even a rat.

Broke a Playstation once, long time ago, couldn't beat the game so I slammed my fist on top of it, didn't turn out so well for the Playstation. And my cd player where my Playstation was standing on had a big dent in it. Also snapped several Playstation joypads in half. Threw game cd's accros the room making them shatter in many pieces. Also punching a TFT monitor several times, it could take a beating but eventually it broke as well. I'm not proud of telling this, sucks that I've done these things, could have put the money to better use instead. Haven't broken anything in a long time thankfully.

The only "ragequit" i ever had was with Dark Souls, well, it was more like 6 ragequits, i tried playing it 5 or 6 times, and every single one of them i couldn't get past the second area or cenario, i only ever got as far as what i think it's a boss(but by the size of it, he wasn't very big, it might only have been a stronger enemy)but he killed me with a single hit, that was in my second try, the next ones i dindn't got as far. I don't play that game it has been years and i don't think i will ever play it again.

On 8/9/2017 at 3:27 PM, ranhcase said:

The only "ragequit" i ever had was with Dark Souls, well, it was more like 6 ragequits, i tried playing it 5 or 6 times, and every single one of them i couldn't get past the second area or cenario, i only ever got as far as what i think it's a boss(but by the size of it, he wasn't very big, it might only have been a stronger enemy)but he killed me with a single hit, that was in my second try, the next ones i dindn't got as far. I don't play that game it has been years and i don't think i will ever play it again.

I think the 90% of people that play DS, will ragequit in some moment. 

Last summer I was so pissed when the connection to the arena match dropped in Hearthstone that I accidentally threw my laptop across the room and it crashed through the glass drawer at the opposite end of the room. My friend, whose room I was in a the time, was none too happy.

My worst is tame. I was playing Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. I was on a mission where you have to get a couple of city states on your side. I was sending out my armies as fast as possible, but after I conquer a city, another on my side would defect and I'd have to send my military there to take them back. This cycle kept going on and I was getting sort of mad. I was going to quit, but kept playing. Then my market burnt down for some reason. That pissed me off quite a bit, as the city is dependent on the market. Then the game crashes, sealing my fate. I haven't touched the game since.

Normally, my Rage quits are just real quick game exits. But back in my teens, I had a 386 comp on which i played Pinball Fantasies A LOT trying to break the billion high-score. That comp's keyboard had pretty defined bite marks :)

On 23/9/2017 at 3:52 PM, chopkinsca said:

My worst is tame. I was playing Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. I was on a mission where you have to get a couple of city states on your side. I was sending out my armies as fast as possible, but after I conquer a city, another on my side would defect and I'd have to send my military there to take them back. This cycle kept going on and I was getting sort of mad. I was going to quit, but kept playing. Then my market burnt down for some reason. That pissed me off quite a bit, as the city is dependent on the market. Then the game crashes, sealing my fate. I haven't touched the game since.

Rage quits in RTS games, thats some special pain. I rage quit a lot in Warcraft 3 and Stacraft Brood War, I just really suck at RTS but I love them a lot and have lots of fun, but ugh, Im really bad with micro and macro stuff.

There have been moments when a game gets too aggravating, but I don't generally rage out and quit. I might take a break from the game to cool off a bit, especially if I'm not having much success getting past a particular segment, and find something else to do, but things like breaking controllers and computer stuff is not my style. That kind of thing costs money.