Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlackMetalChainsaw

Black Metal Chainsaw Maps

Wow! They all look great, amazing captures! Whats the name of the wad? Because such amazing sceenshots must have amazing name. 

Could be Retro Madness for a name in one of your maps :)

Also, great looking maps of you.

Which source port? I see what look like 3D sectors and slopes, so I'm guessing 3DGE or GZDooM.

Beautiful lighting effects on the second screenpic from the bottom. Overall, too, the pics show good quality.

Best wishes with the project.

Very good, a little heavy on the stars and crosses though :)

I am using GzDoom for the screenshots yes. Though when we host some of these maps online, I'm not sure which version of zandronum we will be using. Most likely 3 by the time that it's finished.

The map looks epic! Sick atmosphere to it. Just worried about the resources to kill that humongous amount of enemies but it's just a matter of playtesting and balancing, i guess.

2 hours ago, Ajora said:

I'm seeing him in a few days! :)

I listened to Sexualizer a lot while drawing my webcomic Daddy's Girl. Been big on the new retro wave scene ever since.

Perturbator is amazing. I started making 80s themed stuff while already listening to him and then I asked myself.... "why don't I ask to use his music" and he let me so hell yeeeeee.

Also, thank you for your kind words. I am back from vacation so I will be mapping again full swing. :)

Here is what I am currently working on.

MAP08 at 2017.09.28 10-59-17.014 [R2990].jpg

i am playing this when it comes out i like METAL and BLACK METAL especially one of the better subgenres