Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTF Sergeant

Have you ever had a crush on a videogame character?

Sure, it may be considered silly, but did you like someone from a videogame so much that you instantly fell in love with him/her??

Well, to be honest, I had a crush on this crew member girl named Yumi from Need For Speed: Carbon!

I had crushes on a lot of fictional characters. Fancy Pants Man when I was 10 years old, Duke Nukem in 2010, a Skulltag/Zandronum bot in 2013, Gordon Freeman in 2014, Samuel Hayden 2016-current. Honestly it's kind of an excuse for me not to get in real relationships because they're scary and I fuck shit up everytime.

Anyway aside from videogames I've also had crushes on characters from other media (movies etc). In fact right now I'm massively crushing on the ESET android. I'm not even using the antivirus, what the hell.

(I'm sure this post will define me on Doomworld forever now, great.)

Fictional characters are too flat, hence I always seemed to have a crush on someone in real life.

My current crush is one of the girls in our class. Thank goodness I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

Its long over but I already accepted I need to be put down like a dog painfully and without mercy
ba4.png 

Jill Valentine and her big titties.

And her big ass.

May from pokemon ruby/saphire/emerald.

I prefer Misty.

Oh also Irma from Final Fantasy Fabels:Chocobo tales,i think she pre-dates May by many years

I have a 100% not gay no-homo totally platonic bromando manly straight deep unconditional lust man crush for the handsome hunk bro dude manly man known as Colonel Hoffman from Gears of War.

Now there's a fine piece of ass great leader and a big burly beautiful boy seasoned war veteran who I'd engage in groinal combat follow into battle any time.

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm not actually going to tell you if I have a waifu and who they would be, you strange people.

Shamefully I did have a crush on imp Midna from Twilight Princess, I was 19 years old at the time. However it ended as soon as I finished the game.

Edited by Avoozl

Not at all. If I ever did I've forgotten about it now. I know a character looks good, I just don't have crushes on any.

I guess this is about fictional characters whose features are very similar to an ideal life partner.

Probably had a "crush" on someone from a book or TV series, but from a video game not yet… Unfortunately the characters from novels have no free will, and practically "die" when the book is over. And also unfortunately the video game stories are simplistic and its characters too flat and cartoony to have a chance of being relatable. Maybe I haven't played enough story driven games (and the few I played didn't have likeable or realistic female characters).

Some characters can be sexy/cute, but that doesn't mean they're worth having a crush on. They're just figments of someone else's imagination.

2B is kinda sexy cute though.

latest?cb=20160422010417

Edit: someone already mention 2B while I was typing heh.

Edited by Voros

Damnit, I think I do have a crush on the Doom 2 archvile. There's something incredibly graceful about that monster, especially when it kills you and your corpse lands at its feet.