Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTF Sergeant

Have you ever had a crush on a videogame character?

Coco Bandicoot from... well, that series named after her brother.

Sarah Kerrigan (Zerg form) from Starcraft 2.

Unknown from Tekken Tag Tournament.

I know, I'm weird.

Oh yeah, I forgot about 2B...

Y'know, for some time, I thought the avatar you had before was some kind of Barbie doll. Thank goodness I was wrong.

4 minutes ago, Voros said:

Y'know, for some time, I thought the avatar you had before was some kind of Barbie doll. Thank goodness I was wrong.

lol the world would end before I had a Barbie avatar.

I thought Yoshi were hella cute some six years ago. And hey, it even led into an actual relationship because of it, so that worked out well.

Nowadays i dont have any crushes on game charcters, but i do still have a fondness for Yoshi all the same.

2 hours ago, printz said:

Damnit, I think I do have a crush on the Doom 2 archvile. There's something incredibly graceful about that monster, especially when it kills you and your corpse lands at its feet.

*EXTREME CRINGE*

In terms of character, I really liked Jade from Beyond Good and Evil and Max Caulfield from Life is Strange.

In terms of looks, I could place countless female characters here, so it's not worth it, in my opinion, liking a character just for the looks. I generally prefer personality over beauty.

But if I am to like a character only from the looks, then maybe put Lara Croft and Rayne from Blood Rayne here.

Mercy from Overwatch :( I've never been so in love with a god damn drawing, especially for a video game I've played for like 20 minutes. 

Edit: Samus Aran deserves honerable mention. However, all of the futa that seems to show up everywhere has negatively warped that view and pushed her out of #1 spot :(

Just now, stru said:

Mercy from Overwatch :( I've never been so in love with a god damn drawing, especially for a video game I've played for like 20 minutes. 

What happened to Tracer's butt? Did it lose its sexiness or something?

3 minutes ago, TFK said:

What happened to Tracer's butt? Did it lose its sexiness or something?

It's still there, but she's a bit too tomboyish for me. Widow's butt is far superior. 

6 minutes ago, stru said:

It's still there, but she's a bit too tomboyish for me. Widow's butt is far superior. 

It's funny that I knew someone cosplayed Tracer, who is also a tomboy...

16 minutes ago, Voros said:

Does no here like D.Va :(

D.Va is overrated. Just loved by fat greasy white dudes who love petite little asian women.

18 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

It's funny that I knew someone cosplayed Tracer, who is also a tomboy...

I've seen some pretty good Tracer cosplays, but the hair has to be just right or else it's so flawed. 

I had a huge crush on princess garnet from final fantasy 9. She was so beautiful, elegant and completely out of her usual world throughout the story.

I've never had a crush on a fictional character, and I probably never will. One of the reasons why I avoid this is because I'm sure I'd just end up really sad because, you know, IT DOESN'T EXIST.

That's why I don't play dating simulators either. I end up kinda depressed because I'm not nearly as good at that in real life hahaha... haha... ha... ha... ...

Big Boss

Barry Burton

(early) Jill Valentine

Claire Redfield

I'll also say Heather Mason, if she is just a few years older...

Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3, for a good eight years or so, still think she's cute and hot to this day, but I don't go gaga on her like I used to. Replaced with a manga/anime character now since 2011, guess I'll never learn!

Edited by cyan0s1s