Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

Post Your (Other) Video Game Screenshots Here

Good old Far Cry 1, I like the look of this area but it looks better while playing since the upper fan turns along with its shadow which is some nice ambience.

GIO0dRq.jpg

Made a crazy blind tomahawk kill as an infected during my brief time trying out the Infected game mode that Treyarch added for a surprise update to CoD Black Ops 3 that may or may not have anything to do their Black Ops 4 announcement.

Also forgive the poor graphics quality as the update also messed up optimizations on PC version & has reportedly broke EVERY single custom maps & mods <_<  

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by Philnemba

Gateway to Na Pali and Na Pali Haven are by far my favorite levels. Love those floating islands (and the music, as always).

I need to finish the game at some point... I sucked the first time around, I lost myself in a facility and never found the way out.

The double tap dodge mechanic is pretty annoying though, I still remember accidentally falling down the ledges on many occasions due to pressing the buttons too fast.

if that's posing a problem for you, you can turn it off in the options. I kind of like having it on though, if it does take some getting used to.

Doing pretty damn good for a still early game Rogue (on second Catacombs level). Helps I saved up some nice equipment for her from my Warrior playthroughs.

mRqq3up.png

How does the "to hit" stat even work? At first I thought it means that if it's at 100%, you'd be able to hit 100% of the time, but it doesn't seem to be the case, especially when you consider that you can go over 100%.

The higher to hit is the greater chance you have at actually striking successfully with each blow. Higher level monsters, both dungeon level and difficulty level, have higher defense, and in order to counter and match that fairly you'll need a lot of % to hit.

FYkOyHm.png

So this is what a day's worth of progress looks like, from lvl 16 to 27 and a finished Normal playthrough with the Rogue! I think I'll go to bed now...

Morrowind with graphics extender and the graphics and sounds overhaul mod, it looks like a damn painting.

oqYthuB.png

On 16/3/2018 at 5:07 PM, cyan0s1s said:

Doing pretty damn good for a still early game Rogue (on second Catacombs level). Helps I saved up some nice equipment for her from my Warrior playthroughs.

mRqq3up.png

Are you using a mod or addon for the game? it looks different from what i remember

23 hours ago, CARRiON said:

vIPe30O.jpg

WLyfS5W.jpg

tQjWdSB.jpg

ta1ln5W.jpg

3wBS0ap.jpg

I've always wanted to try Fez, but then I read and seen the lame shit that it's creator has said/done and have zero interest in playing/supporting it. Fuck that guy.

Edit: Enter the Gungeon is awesome. Highly recommend it.

17 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

I've always wanted to try Fez, but then I read and seen the lame shit that it's creator has said/done and have zero interest in playing/supporting it. Fuck that guy.

Edit: Enter the Gungeon is awesome. Highly recommend it.

He said stupid things, but that's really the extent of it. And besides he wasn't the sole creator of the game. It's a really great game I like to play when I want to chill out.

And hey, you'd probably be surprised how many devs behind games you like say and believe dumb shit or have an inflated ego. As long as they're not a nazi or something, I'll still check their games out. I could be wrong, but I think Mr. Fish chilled out in recent years too.

16 hours ago, CARRiON said:

He said stupid things, but that's really the extent of it. And besides he wasn't the sole creator of the game. It's a really great game I like to play when I want to chill out.

And hey, you'd probably be surprised how many devs behind games you like say and believe dumb shit or have an inflated ego. As long as they're not a nazi or something, I'll still check their games out. I could be wrong, but I think Mr. Fish chilled out in recent years too.

I can't get past how large of a douche canoe Fish is... he's a gigantic piece of shit. I would always be thinking of that if I were to play Fez (or any other game he made or was associated with). I would be disgusted with myself for being anywhere near his game and would immediately perform hara kiri on myself. Jk, but I would be ashamed. And yeah, you're probably right: there's probably a decent %age of devs out there that are (probably) asshats as well (Law of Averages dicates it), but I'm pretty sure none of them are near Fish's level.

So if that means I have to miss out on a good game or two, so be it. My loss, I guess.  ::insert any generic shrug meme here::