Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

Post Your (Other) Video Game Screenshots Here

Walked in and started losing my mind laughing, thinking this was gonna be some hardcore miniboss

By the way this is Hexxit for those confused

UPDATE: lost everything and decided to just say fuck it and delete the save file so no more of this I guess

2018-04-13_02.50.33.png

Edited by AbsorbedHatch : you know why

Apparently Serious Sam 3 BFE has a gore mode called hippie which turns gibs into flowers and vegetables, and blood decals into flower patterns.

CTJMaR4.jpg

Edited by Avoozl

I know this isn't really a screenshot but still...

20180430_212142.jpg.23a5c5a54df22c402444755224d87b89.jpg

This is THE hardest ending to a game I've ever beaten I think. Holy hell. (pun intended)

1 hour ago, Grimosaur said:

I know this isn't really a screenshot but still...

You took a shot of your screen! I think that counts.

This is from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. Taken in the final map just to demonstrate how ridiculously overpowered Seliph can be maxed out at level 30 and with the Tyrfing sword that boosts his stats. 

image.png.d1edf0efb2ecee5feb3451c49da089a5.png

30 minutes ago, TFK said:

Dead Space 2

519348-dead-space-2-playstation-3-screenshot-aboard-uss-ishimura.jpg.1bd52c33d8790528bba36b4652b1ab40.jpg

Dead-Space-2-GC02.jpg.3930d1bcb10cb97911c8754bf6223ccd.jpg

Dead-Space-2-Screenshots.jpg.3c318eb819639d13c819f8fa8d613a4b.jpg

I was so fucking obsessed with that game. I think I got everything to 100%, to the point I had to spend thousands of credits in power nodes just to make some room lol. Truly, I love it.

ds.jpg.c15bf3ca67eb3caea3e17d9cdd734109.jpg

In the first game I only got as far as that giant round room with the the alien thing covering one side with three mouth holes which it shot something out of, then I got DS2 but played that one to completion and pretty much enjoyed it. I did recently try to get back to DS1 to finish it but I keep dropping due to disinterest.

1 hour ago, Avoozl said:

In the first game I only got as far as that giant round room with the the alien thing covering one side with three mouth holes which it shot something out of, then I got DS2 but played that one to completion and pretty much enjoyed it. I did recently try to get back to DS1 to finish it but I keep dropping due to disinterest.

I love all Dead Space, I have finished all multiple times, DS2 being my favorite, I've finished it about 20 times, to such an extent that I'm able to do a decent 2 hour and a half speedrun. DS1 is much slower, much creepy and tense, but still great; Hardcore mode in DS2 was something really special, did it in two days with zero deaths after 80 hours of pure practice and memorization, such a great moment.