Find results in...
Neurosis

Post Your (Other) Video Game Screenshots Here

On 9/2/2018 at 2:32 AM, FrenchGuy said:

Before

I equip my character with an enchanted item that should add 50 magic points

After

Thanks you Buggyfall for this moment.

Did you know that there's currently a Daggerfall remake called Daggerfall Unity?

40 minutes ago, Avoozl said:

Did you know that there's currently a Daggerfall remake called Daggerfall Unity?

I know this project, I look forward to play the complete release of this source port.

fafaffa.png

I went nuts in this Riddler Challenge with Nightwing, dayum.

A x79 Combo holy hell. I like those challenges in general although some of them are completely and utterly asinine, such as the Predator challenge Police Brutality (Extreme), the enemies react so damn fast I can barely even make a move, let alone survive...

LFC4WPC.png

I'm feeling a bit explosive today.

It could be because I'm dynamite xdd. Also, glad I could finally figure out how to use the 4:3 aspect ratio correctly.

From a few months ago. In this game, spamming summoning spells can make for a large clusterfuck. It doesn't help that the game engine didn't have any way to tell what side any creature was on.

bigbattle.png

On 9/13/2018 at 4:09 PM, Teder said:

@YukiRaven I really love those QUAKE maps! I'm great fan of QUAKE. There was a time when I build a bit in Q4 Q1 style map.

Is that released somewhere?  I'd like to play it.

@ETTiNGRiNDER map is unfinished, and additional textures are 1GB in 8 pk4. I liked to build Q1 style map with complex underwater environment, but water in Q4 doesn't work properly. I see that one of texture pak is missing too, so soft fake shadows and some textures are missing. I build that stuff in time when I had no Internet connection so I didn't public anything.

Found some missing files. I see that I changed some original pk4 in Quake 4 ;/

This is how it should looks like:

shot00010.jpg.5a962c31d8aad920427ed297edfd7348.jpgshot00014.jpg.6739e9075715b83548d3826316f03d72.jpgshot00013.jpg.753d8e08c86c38a8d5f70c56343ab067.jpgshot00012.jpg.657c4df615ccaa2534ba01f36d279ca4.jpgshot00011.jpg.28ba42c09126d57d1758cb8d43cd2c70.jpg

Do videos count?

Meanwhile, I'll just put up some pics of me having fun in modded UT99:

image.png.6d29208299a2dd86288d29e6bc420814.png

I am an UT99 modder. Here I made most everything that moves shiny (with a corona type light). I've already made gametypes for this game, as well.

16 hours ago, GamingMarine said:

Call me a sinner for this, but I have never played Deus Ex for myself; I've heard its pretty good.

It was really, really good. In 2000. And in 2004. I tried to replay it a year or two ago, and I couldn't stand it. Everything about it is so clunky, and I've tried mods to fix it, but it's still just far too clunky. Depending on how well you can stand games that feel like you're controlling a brick via a cement mixer in reverse, you might really enjoy it. But I really can't stand playing it anymore. When it was released, it was fantastic, but even then the general 'wading through molasses' feeling was omnipresent.

hpsQVol.jpg

Tee-he, what a mess :v .

2 guys hanging upside down, 2 knocked out lying on the floor left to the stairs, and the rest taken out through different methods.

On 9/18/2018 at 1:53 PM, Jello said:

It was really, really good. In 2000. And in 2004. I tried to replay it a year or two ago, and I couldn't stand it. Everything about it is so clunky, and I've tried mods to fix it, but it's still just far too clunky. Depending on how well you can stand games that feel like you're controlling a brick via a cement mixer in reverse, you might really enjoy it. But I really can't stand playing it anymore. When it was released, it was fantastic, but even then the general 'wading through molasses' feeling was omnipresent.

Quite a few of the later Unreal engine games feel this way, I remember trying the Deep Space 9 game and I just couldn't hold my interest with it after how dated the engine felt.

Downloaded a Quake 3 custom map known as Schizophrenic remix from ..::LvL, a mix of some of the base game maps. Q3DM15 and Q3TOURNEY3 are the big ones on this remix, with some bits from Q3DM1, Q3DM2, and Q3DM7. I almost kind of wish this was an official map in the game but there's always the originals.

tGKVcmD.jpg

nhrFdaU.jpg

GUda2bS.jpg

fJSI81I.jpg

Edited by GuyNamedErick : minor typo

13 hours ago, Chow Yun Thin said:

Yeah it does. What source port are you using for Q3?

Not sure if source port is the right term but these screenshots were taken with the Spearmint engine, a heavily modified Quake 3 engine that is based on ioquake3. The highlight for me is aspect correct widescreen support, you might have noticed from my screenshots which were taken with an FOV of 90. The engine is not compatible with Quake 3 servers, mods (some), and demos, which kind of sucks because Spearmint is kind of what I want ioquake3 to be like.

On 9/26/2018 at 8:58 PM, YukiRaven said:

p7L4Cpx.png

XrSLREp.png

More work in Quake.

Thats some fantastic work! Reminds a lot of Unreal, love it.