Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

Post Your (Other) Video Game Screenshots Here

4 hours ago, Chow Yun Thin said:

I just see cKoO8nm.mp4 and NrPX38t.mp4.

It seems like Imgur didn't want to upload my GIFs properly... go figure.

On 10/22/2018 at 10:07 PM, YukiRaven said:

[imgs]

More work on my Quake project.  I decided that this map needed a better starting room.

this looks beautiful. the colors, lighting, geometry, all look so well done. I love it :D

l4d2smokerfun.png

A rather short match but Versus mode is fucking awesome. The Smoker is also my favorite zombie.

Heh, I remember Entryway was pretty popular for the first game too.

OMG, the Vosh 9mm! I don't even wanna know the odds of getting it now with all of the original weapons having Vault Precious skins, and those damn Vault pajamas and facepaints for each character.

Steam is giving https://store.steampowered.com/app/204880/Sins_of_a_Solar_Empire_Rebellion/ for free for like 1 day. It is the most recent game I played sooo I think I can just write about it here.

It is like a hybrid between civ, warcraft 3 and starcraft. It is hindered by a useless tutorial and terrible default settings (Everything takes ages, APM almost doesn't matter). You colonize planets in a galaxy (Or several) and phase jump between planets in a race to dominate the galaxy. To avoid spoilers let's just say you race to control the biggest empire through a strong military or like a sneaky bastard (think of research victory in civ). The game provides a LOT of maps, online multiplayer works well but beware since the game is old and many matches ask for experienced players only. I know I talked almost nothing about the general gameplay beside giving general notes but you are better off judging it yourself (Although I do suggest playing on higher speeds, default takes way too long).