Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TootsyBowl

Those of you with custom titles, what did you do to earn it?

I don't remember the guy's name, but he had a custom title that went "Reputation is a bubble that bursts when you blow it for yourself" or something along those lines. He was bragging about his GF and posted pics as proof. Someone else either figured out the pics were fake, altered or lifted from somewhere else and thus he had a custom title. Since then, I've always associated custom titles here with something bad.

9 minutes ago, Chow Yun Thin said:

I don't remember the guy's name, but he had a custom title that went "Reputation is a bubble that bursts when you blow it for yourself" or something along those lines. He was bragging about his GF and posted pics as proof. Someone else either figured out the pics were fake, altered or lifted from somewhere else and thus he had a custom title. Since then, I've always associated custom titles here with something bad.

That was Bloodskull I think (why do I remember this shit). I never knew the circumstances behind the title, just typical forum drama I assume.

4 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

'Sawyer's #1 fan'.

Josh Sawyer?

I wonder If I'll even be on long enough for a custom title. Eh, time shall tell.

Most people with the more... "interesting" custom titles are unfortunately banned, shame as I'm sure it would've been a hive of good stories.

You don't want to know. 

I wrote a graphic fanfic centered around mancse a second time, having apparently forgotten that I wrote a similar encounter story years prior.

The mind-numbingly stupid tagline for the Doom movie inspired me to make a little poem.

The formatting needs fixing though...

On another forum, my custom title is "Will break any software on purpose to find bugs". I was offered. I like to break stuff and then complain that it's broken.

I think I was either just around for long enough or from my tenure as a sub-forum administrator, I can't remember which.

On 9/11/2017 at 1:52 PM, Fuzzball said:

Mine came around through...some interesting terms. :) ...it's subtle~

reading your title aloud gives me great pleasure for some reason

^

You could dig deeper for threads like this one. Like resurrect thread from 2004 or 2007. Only question I have, is "why?".

It's especially bizarre because a 2017 version of this thread happens to exist already:

20 hours ago, Theidkid said:

I got one for being myself :)

It's just a bump, bro...

7 hours ago, Doomkid said:

It's especially bizarre because a 2017 version of this thread happens to exist already:

And that's where these latest posts are going.