Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
S|aVe.3rN.

New Artsite ...

Nice, I like your stuff, I have a suggestion on the web site though. Keep only one art image per page because us 56kers have to wait ages before the site site fully loads.

Pretty creepy art you draw - makes Spike's art look normal and sane ;-)

Seems like I can't get in without some sort of plugin that I don't feel like getting over my slow modem... ~_~

Draconio said:

Seems like I can't get in without some sort of plugin that I don't feel like getting over my slow modem... ~_~

Yes, some call it flash, I call it shit. 90% of the websites that use it, abuse it, and suck it. I do not like load 3mb just to see 1 page worth of content and pretty little dancing shit fapping around the place and splooging all over the screen.

Slaverns web site had none of that, it's orion approved, so you can safely go to it.

yah im not really gonna over do my site with flash , im only leanring flash for basic site intrest and for movie intros - not like for the webdesign it self , but for an intro into the website thats all =) i dont over do it like some sites were the whole site is one moving object and you have no damn clue wtf to click on lol