Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loveless

Dimensions demos [-complevel 9]

5 hours ago, kraflab said:

Any idea what's next?

haha no I don't know what I'm gonna do next. I'll probably take a bit of a break from demos since I really hammered out some runs the past few weeks.

Map03 UV-Max in 12:19. This demo was disappointing and I hate that I missed that one imp. I'll be making another post on this thread soon enough, this map has not been pushed to its limits. Shout out to the viles in the box fight, hate those guys.

dmn03m1219.zip

5 hours ago, KineticBeverage said:

11:45. While the trench and secret fight went suboptimal, everything else went well or literally perfect. 5 rocket viles, 3 rocket revenants, can all shove it.

dmn03m1145.zip

Beautiful!

You done now?

35 minutes ago, David Asaad said:

MaP 01 uV - mAx iN SeVeN mInUtEs aNd tWeNtY fUoR SecONdS

dmn01m724.zip

It never ends

*four :). GG on the demo though, David! Can't wait for sub 7!

You boys are weird. 

I actually tried pacifisting that map, but I lost all hope when the viles start spawning into the middle. 

-When the middle wall opens up (the post 4 switches one), you can sorta do a stuttery, clockwise lap around the middle, and then right pockets start opening up.  

-Then you can sorta pace yourself, and there are micro-camp spots you can rotate between.

-Then getting the two lateral "archie switches" without the invuln is doable (west section: abuse that weird corner; east section: squeeze behind switch and infight the archies),

-But if you somehow got lucky enough to get past this point, you get blown up by roaming archies with about 11 minutes on the clock.

25 minutes ago, NoisyVelvet said:

You boys are weird. 

I actually tried pacifisting that map, but I lost all hope when the viles start spawning into the middle. 

-When the middle wall opens up (the post 4 switches one), you can sorta do a stuttery, clockwise lap around the middle, and then right pockets start opening up.  

-Then you can sorta pace yourself, and there are micro-camp spots you can rotate between.

-Then getting the two lateral "archie switches" without the invuln is doable (west section: abuse that weird corner; east section: squeeze behind switch and infight the archies),

-But if you somehow got lucky enough to get past this point, you get blown up by roaming archies with about 11 minutes on the clock.

u should do map 02 pacifist once and for all

1 hour ago, NoisyVelvet said:

You boys are weird. 

map03 pacifist pls