Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mewdoom

I am looking for sprites artist

Hi guys, I am looking for sprite artists for my project, I have specific requests and I dont have the time to do it myself and I am not an artist so what take me a week to do, an artist will take couple of hours to do the same thing ;)

I can pay, tell me your hourly price in PM and I can send you the specs of each requests. I use paypal for payment.

1 hour ago, Chamelenoel said:

depends on what exactly would you want to get drawn. 

For the moment, just domes sprites modifications. As example, I would like to have the horn of this monster

http://www.realm667.com/index.php/en/beastiary-mainmenu-136-69621/doom-style-mainmenu-105-73113/424-bruiser-demon

on this monster:

http://www.realm667.com/index.php/en/beastiary-mainmenu-136/429-afrit

I will also need a custom gib death for another monster already exist.

Edited by Mewdoom

Corns? I don't see any corn on that picture. You mean horns? The second link leads to a wad of some sort, not to a graphic. If you simply want someone to put a part of one monster sprite to another, then I can do it. Gib animation would be possible for me to make too.

5 minutes ago, Chamelenoel said:

Corns? I don't see any corn on that picture. You mean horns? The second link leads to a wad of some sort, not to a graphic. If you simply want someone to put a part of one monster sprite to another, then I can do it. Gib animation would be possible for me to make too.

Yes, horn, sorry ;)

It would be great if you can help me. Message me in private, I will send you my email then we can discuss about details and other request if you are interested.