Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Red

Fictional villains/antagonists who did nothing wrong

Hi- *GETS BANNED*

Seriously though, I'd say Stalin. While he did compete with the, umm, aforementioned Austrian painter in killing as many Soviets as possible, heh, (sending half of the country's people who had any intellectual capacities to build the Transsiberian railroad), he did kinda set the USSR on the right track, the GDP growth during the mid-30s was immense afaik. Not to mention that he did save Europe's ass after all in '45. (even if he probably could've done it way better.)

Overall I do think people are missing a big part of the picture when they call him a tyrant and all that. IMO he did the only thing that was feasible in that period of time and situation his country was in.

Also, my 1234th post lol

The hero comes across as a murderous, bitter asshole. Satan and his friends weren't really doing anything other than drinking and gambling.

On a more serious level, a worrying amount of people are starting to believe that Hitler and Stalin and other questionable individuals like Fidel Castro and and Che Guevarra really did nothing wrong. We should leave the ideologies of the 20th century in the history books.

Concerning fictional characters, I am not sure if he is exactly a villain but everything Illidan did is completely justifiable, especially recently. (minus the slavery maybe)

The spidermastermind.

It was peacefully strolling in its arena until a nameless guy suddendly come to kill it.

4 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

The Four Gods of Chaos in 40K

You are straying away from the light of the Emperor. HERESY!

Yall who have mentioned historical people, I have a question.

So Hitler didn't exist?! HITLER WAS ANIME ALL ALONG?!?

( look at thread name :P )

lol @ the morons using IRL political figures as examples in a FICTIONAL villains thread

On topic, I'd have to say Arthas and Skynet

2 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

lol @ the morons using IRL political figures as examples in a FICTIONAL villains thread

Are you sure it's not that:

hqdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

For your information, moron, the thread changed the title in the meantime.

Dahaka from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

He's just trying to restore the timeline after the Prince messed it up. What does our noble protagonist do? Kill him and fuck up the time even further.

Great job breaking it, hero.

Darth Vader did nothing wrong. He was only a puppet being controlled by the Emperor.

RIP Darth Vader. All the others were typical stereotypes, especially your nephew.

David. Because of his "father" Weyland Corp. had most glitchy android ever. He should've be great as an artist of many talents.

11 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

On topic, I'd have to say Arthas and Skynet

Arthas from warcraft? Yea what a saint he did absolutely no bad thing.

2 hours ago, Voros said:

Darth Vader did nothing wrong. He was only a puppet being controlled by the Emperor.

RIP Darth Vader. All the others were typical stereotypes, especially your nephew.

He absolutely did a lot of wrong, killing a number of innocent people and children.

He might've been manipulated and a puppet, but he wasn't innocent.

Paxton Fettel from FEAR and Leo Kasper from Manhunt 2. Made out to seem like villains when in actuality they were used and screwed over in secret military projects. Thus many people associated with these projects got what they deserved when creating weapons they couldn't control.

On 16/09/2017 at 6:12 AM, Doominator2 said:

blade-runner-roy-batty.jpg

Or at least, nothing the god of biomechanics wouldn't let you in heaven for.