Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Red

Podcasts you listen to

If you listen to any at all.

I'm surprised how fun and well made this is for a podcast where everyone is roleplaying a character.

Bilingual News. It's a very down to earth podcast where the man speaks English, the woman speaks Japanese, and they discuss interesting news in a casual manner. It's highly entertaining and excellent for learning as you never feel too lost due to them using two languages. I think it's a fantastic format and there should be more stuff like this.

Hardcore History

My Brother My Brother and Me

Oh No Ross and Carrie

Gonna have to check out Bilingual News, sounds cool.

^ It's a very loose and free flowing format. It was a major inspiration for me when rebooting WXR. He's a comedian, and commentator for the UFC, and he's primarily interested in physical fitness, nutrition, the drug war, nature, astrophysics, conspiracy theories, and other stuff, so the guests he has on his show often include other standup comedians, actors/actresses, MMA fighters, professional athletes, historians, scientists, nutritionists, doctors, conspiracy theorists, and sometimes controversial figures. 

It's mostly just a 2-3 hour conversation between Joe and these people and the topics go all over the place, but I like Joe because he's very good at breaking down complex subjects and topics into pretty basic and objective terms and discussing them one by one in an entertaining way. I don't always agree with his conclusions, and he's a little on the macho tough guy side compared to most people on the internet, but he has a very inclusive way of speaking that resonates well with me.

i listen to Undercooked Analysis a lot. they read, riff, and critique creepypastas and go on strange tangents.

"what the hell are 'fun-boners?'"

"i'm deadpalette and welcome back to Deadpalette's Jackoff Corner."

"spiders-man, spiders-man, OH MY GOD HES MADE OF SPIDERS"

"whats that black figure in our yard? is that Goofy? whys he got his dick out?"

As much as I like podcasts with good mic quality at first I grow to hate them. Same for let's players and even review shows. Maybe I get sick of them as they never have an off season or they change, or I change.

Others that I have enjoyed their reviews, music or other work, hearing interviews or podcasts with them they just seem different and horrifyingly bitter about the industry they're in and it changes my perception of them. I think I'd rather live in the illusion that they're nice people.

With that said I enjoyed LingLing on whatever Doom podcast he was on!

I listen to intermission on doom radio or TerminusEst13's youtube channel and let's drown out,a let's play/podcast wich sadly will never happen anymore ;-;