Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Man of Doom

Doomguy Collectible Figures Confirmed

https://eumerch.bethesda.net/en/collectibles/figures/793-doom-figure-doom-marine-9-with-sound (DEAD LINK)

1f9qzqse2ymz.png

So a bit of good news and bad news:

The good news is that the Doomguy collectibles from the game are confirmed for retail. 

The bad news is that they'll be released in June 2018, meaning we may have to wait almost a year to get them. Hopefully, that date should be a placeholder. 

Damn, I really wanted to use one of these to fit in my Doom-themed backpack for cosplay purposes; it's to basically carry around a mini-Doomguy, Quake Champions style. 

EDIT: Since the link to the product seems to have been removed, someone did manage to get a screencap of it in the nick of time. 

Edited by Man of Doom

Cool. But I would love models similar to the classic miniatures or larger scaled models like Doom 2016 Revenant.

However, I still want this :P

To be honest, I'm surprised that it's taken this long to even announce a figure like this.  Bethesda aren't exactly shy of pumping out merch these days and this one seems like a no-brainer...

Still, cynicism aside, I will be buying one of these!

If there's any justice in the world, they'll do every colour scheme from the game and it's pot luck as to which you'll get.

And I wouldn't mind that.

Since Bethesda has no preorder system and no apparent limits on items per customer, it's pretty much impossible to get their stuff. I've been waiting on the fully-articulated Doom Marine action figure to become available for months now and the first batch was entirely bought up by Taiwanese scalpers before anybody else even had a chance.

^

Indeed. It's almost like Bethesda doesn't give a shit about anything other than making lots and lots of money... I really wish Id/Doom had stayed independent.  It's just not the same these days. /oldmanwhinge

So it appears that the proper link to the product has been removed, but someone managed to get a screencap of it beforehand. 

OP has been updated to reflect this.