Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Red

Congratulations, you're now a certified Space Trucker™

Your job is simple, you take stuff from an end of the galaxy to another, get your check, and do it again.

The pay isn't good, you don't get many days off, you barely have a social life, but damn if it isn't comfy.

S19-SGtD.jpg 

But one question remains. What songs would be in your space truck playlist? 

I thought of 3 things I would play.

From things I normally listen:

1) Somewhere in time, because it is an album with a heavy emphasis on time as a subject and on space, time doesn't matter as much. You are alone, travelling in emptiness and you look at the marvels of space.

From things I don't normally listen:

2) Something atmospheric like Anathema or any other band (I don't listen to them, but I understand what their music style is and they could be suitable for relaxing travelling)

3) Iced Earth songs (have listened a few tracks from them and they are great so far)

2 hours ago, Memfis said:

Have you ever posted outside of Everything Else?

Yes actually, like a couple of times but only because I'm not currently doing anything Doom related due to college spanking my mental health's ass and I really need to cope and not kill myself before getting back to it. 

"We had a lot of luck on Venus
We always had a ball on Mars ...."

Side note: Although the studio album version of Space Truckin' is great, the version in Made in Japan is unbeatable.

On 9/17/2017 at 9:03 PM, Red said:

The pay isn't good, you don't get many days off, you barely have a social life, but damn if it isn't comfy.

Low pay and long ass days? That ain't comfy, mane. Fuck that.