Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daiyu_Xiaoxiang

2002ADO demos [-complevel 3]

I've just made the first UV max for e3m5 - this map is new at the 2012 release. My "vacation" skill is moderate and I hope to see better results. I'm sure the time below 9:00 is possible. This wad (2002ad10) contains two completely new levels for prboom...

Nice to see that one done finally. Not a fan of the BFG though?

Thank you. BFG and several tricks may give me below 15 but I'm not the expert doomer and can't be below 10.

Why no thread for 2002 ado 10th anniversary? It has 2 completely new maps for the original doom and 2 new maps for zdoom.

Because demos for wads with only few maps should be posted in "Miscelaneous demos" thread (most of separate threads are for megawads).

litwr said:

NoobBait, are you going to try 2 new levels of 2002ad10? ;-)

Well the e4m1 max on dsda is mine. I haven't really played e3m5, but I'll look into it.

Man, if 2002ADO was a Compet-N wad and I were fx02, I would say "okay guys, you don't need to get that secret".

Memfis said:

Man, if 2002ADO was a Compet-N wad and I were fx02, I would say "okay guys, you don't need to get that secret".

Yeah the timed secret is pretty dumb. It's not a bad map for max otherwise, I should try skipping the last secret so the run is actually fun/interesting.

RE: Memfis, I'm pretty much giving up on that pacifist :/

I tried for a while with shockblast's trick as well as a variety of strategies. Got up the lift by the exit door 4 times but never made it beyond that.

I might come back to it in the future if no one else manages it.

On 7/31/2016 at 5:56 AM, vdgg said:

E2M3 NM Speed 5:22

Nice!

Edited by kmc