Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NEANDERTHAL

Survey Question

It's like they say how homosexual sex is better because you both understand each other's bodies more. Doing it with yourself would be even nicer by that logic.

First of all, to me a relation is way over than just having sex.

Second, would the perfect copy of myself be the opposite sex of mine?

1) If so, no because I believe that would be boring. In my opinion, some differences will help in a relation as much as some similarities, to make things interesting. Plus, if I met a female me, what would her appearance be like? Don't tell me that it would be me with some female features, because that would probably look awful, as I imagine it (not giving priority to looks over character, but if the person I like has average looks, I am ok with that). Or maybe not, but I can't be sure on how would I look as a female (it's just such a weird thought, that I can't even put it in my head).

2) If the copy would be male, then HELL NOOOOOOOOO, I AM STRAIGHT!!! Not to be racist towards homosexuals, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself, having a relationship with a male.

So, generally speaking, no.

With myself? But I already do it every day!

Seriously though, I plan to stay straight.

With a R63-ed me, though? Hmm. I'd really like to see what would Miss Bzzrina look like. If she's hot, then definitely yes. I think I'd look cool as a chick.

...inb4ph

17 hours ago, NEANDERTHAL said:

I'm doing a survey. If you had a perfect copy of yourself, with all the same personality and memories, would you have sex with them?

Not me.But would you?

43 minutes ago, CARRiON said:

rofl.

I have nothing against the gay race either. I'm not the biggest fan of the gay religion though.

Would having sex with yourself be gay or masturbation?

What a stupid thread, I miss post hell.

Edited by Chezza

23 minutes ago, CARRiON said:

rofl.

Now, I can't understand why what I said might seem stupid or laughable in any way. Could you explain?

I don't see much difference between a perfect clone of myself and a twin.  I wouldn't consider having sex with my twin... so, no.

21 minutes ago, ShotgunDemolition said:

Now, I can't understand why what I said might seem stupid or laughable in any way. Could you explain?

Race is like common physical features of a person based on their country of origin. For example, those from Africa tend to be dark skin, tall etc.

Gays aren't a race, it's a sexual orientation. Any Human from any race can be gay.

Yes, I know what race and gay is. 

Not to be a smartass, but while the term "racism" started out as a thing about a race being superior to others, nowadays it is divided in many subcategories. One subcategory is sexual racism (others include race, religion, politics, economy, health condition, e.t.c.).

I know you guys meant "racist" as being only about races, but I was using the term with the meaning of "sexual racism" and I am not so sure that the word "racist" is only about race.

This last year I have even written a few 500 word essays for my school, that stated otherwise. 

I had to cover the different types of racism and my essays got a good grade. If they contained wrong ideas, they would surely had been marked as "failed".

18 minutes ago, ShotgunDemolition said:

I know you guys meant "racist" as being only about races, but I was using the term with the meaning of "sexual racism" and I am not so sure that the word "racist" is only about race.

This last year I have even written a few 500 word essays for my school, that stated otherwise. 

I had to cover the different types of racism and my essays got a good grade. If they contained wrong ideas, they would surely had been marked as "failed".

Sorry but racism has only one definition and thats the belief that one race is superior to the other. There are no such things as sub categories to racism, thats just called discrimination.

And also getting a good grade on an essay at a school that was most likely marked by one guy still doesn't prove anything.

31 minutes ago, ShotgunDemolition said:

Yes, I know what race and gay is. 

Not to be a smartass, but while the term "racism" started out as a thing about a race being superior to others, nowadays it is divided in many subcategories. One subcategory is sexual racism (others include race, religion, politics, economy, health condition, e.t.c.).

Um, no. I'm pretty sure sexual racism refers to prejudices towards interracial couples. Because you know, it has the word racism in it.

Ok, now I see that a misunderstanding happened here.

In my country, the term "racism" has divided meanings, just like I described and most of the time there is no problem communicating there, since racism and discrimination are often considered very close to each other there (the Greek term is "ρατσισμός", which can also mean the negative attitude of a person or group of people against a minority and the closest to "ρατσισμός" translation is "racism").

Anyways, I now get that in English these 2 words are way different, compared to my language.

The more you know!

And I wouldn't have mentioned the essays if they were just marked by a plain school teacher, because that would have indeed been random.

Finally, yes, I used the wrong words about sexual racism, but I meant discrimination about sexual preferences (which in my country could still be called racism, for reasons I explained earlier).

Hope this wall of text explains well what happened. 

20 hours ago, NEANDERTHAL said:

I'm doing a survey. If you had a perfect copy of yourself, with all the same personality and memories, would you have sex with them?

Someone discovered the articles about "gay couples that look like twins."

I'm sure most of us have had sex with ourselves whether or not we've been cloned. I know I'd never give it up to me. I just make people chase me and I'm horrible for it.

I thought a survey involved a bunch of questions, not a single question alone.

Also, no. I'd rather chase that chick than to have sex/fap with my clone.

Edited by Voros : It's amazing how one word can change the meaning of a sentence.

Have sex with your clone? That's the first thing you think of if there was some kind of strange replication with you??? Lol, I would not fuck a clone of myself. it would be a blast to play videogames against though, that would be an experience.

22 hours ago, NEANDERTHAL said:

Well I am a massive wanker...

59 minutes ago, Jamins34 said:

But are traps gay?

Depends on how comfortable you are with your sexuality. I think acknowledging a dick however has to mean at the least you are bi and just prefer very feminine guys/twinks.